PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me already the second panic attacks occur or happen iz-for catarrhal diseases...

Inna
13.06.2004, 20:17
At me already the second panic attacks occur or happen iz-for catarrhal diseases. The matter is that I am afraid to choke and I start to shiver pavor as the rabbit if suddenly what not so. There are any exercises on putting off or taking out of such stress? The doctor while recommended to accept glitsin during attacks, but in general I wish to learn to cope with it or this, without medicines. Thanks.

Pronin D.A.
15.06.2004, 02:23
Glitsin it is rather weak at similar statuses - here to not do without tranquilizers. It is possible to try or taste and independently to cope with similar statuses, but important to not overestimate the opportunities. The expert can learn only. If you live in Moscow, can communicate with me.

The doctor
16.06.2004, 02:11
Exercises such exist, though frequently they happen are insufficient. These are respiratory exercises (the forced exhalation stretched or dragged out sometimes little bit, for example, as at naduvanii a ball) derivation of attention to surrounding subjects and myshechnoja a relaxation (for example, a relaxation of muscles of arms or hand or necks). And more. Consider, that a panic as a rule only are provoked by physical factors (for example, a cold or cold). Their reason as a rule - psychological. At women more often connected with problems in private life.