PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear psychologists! I ask you patiently prohonour following outpouring and, p...

Vitaly1987
10.06.2004, 03:40
Dear psychologists!
I ask you patiently prohonour following outpouring and, whenever possible, to advise, that to me to do or make further. I shall begin with background.
My parents have got married, when one was 18, to another - 21 year. Right after the little after my birth the father has left, giving in to pressure from mother. In 24 years mum has married again, has given birth to the child, and in 4 years after wedding they dispatch or deliver;have missed. When to me there were 14 years (2001) my father has returned, appear, that all is adjusted, but scandals soon have again begun, and the father has left. Again. I shall notice, that I have accepted the father immediately, we lived in perfect harmony with it or him. At last, to the extremity or end of year mum has married in third time; the stepfather I hate desperately, and she it or him, actually " holds to not remain in an old age of one ". Now to her of 36 years.
Now it is immediate to a short.
Recently I have decided to try to renew with the father of the attitude or relation, this idea fermented from those samyhz pores when we have left. Oblaziv every possible databases on the Internet, I have found it or him, even spoke with it or him. On my question, whether there can be he me one of these days, he has asked to call back in two days. I call - and I receive the answer, that on-de here does not live, and lives in Novogireevo at the second wife (which one of these days to me has told or said, that they do not live with the daddy do not live years five, and at it or her he does not appear). At me arms or hand simply fall! Prompt somebody to something!

Lena
13.06.2004, 14:16
Dear Vitaly, do not do or make skoropolitelnyh
Conclusions. Whether it is not enough, that to you could tell or say by phone.
Wait conversation with the father and find out - that to what. You
Search honesty is well, but only prepare
To that the truth can be unpleasant to you. In what
Problem? That your father has told or said to you
Lie or what he lives with the second wife? That
Will change in yours otnosheniii to the father, if told or said
It will appear to you the truth "?

Julia
15.06.2004, 22:49
You do not write, who so has responded you. To you could tell or say such iz-for unwillingness of yours with the father of occurrings. This subjective opinion of the given person, your father can consider or count differently. Achieve personal conversation. Only remember - it is impossible to take offence at people, for it the God punishes (so speak). Success!