PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why since the childhood at me a problem with definition where the right and where it is left? Well not...

Alex
14.06.2004, 03:23
Why since the childhood at me a problem with definition where the right and where it is left? Well not that I at all do not know where the right and where it is left, no, me it is necessary pochemu-to think that some second of it or this. Well that is if it is necessary to make a decision quickly (for example when you go by the machine or car and someone grit to you that it is necessary to turn) I can sometimes confuse the right with left.:-) and I have noticed business to a sting

The ensign
14.06.2004, 10:25
Dear Alex do not pay attention it will pass or take place try to execute commands of the stranger and to turn on the right or it is left and as to driving at the wheel that drive from the machine or car of that who advice or council tries you rulit mine to you.

ann
14.06.2004, 12:57
Alex, simply recollect at once, what arm or hand you write... There - the right:) if you the right-handed person, certainly)

T.
15.06.2004, 05:38
At me too most. Only if on "autopilot", not reflecting where the right and where it is left as as a rule ALWAYS incorrectly I speak. It can that I was born the lefthander, but parents at once have retrained me.

Bobrov A.E.
15.06.2004, 22:19
Such features of behaviour really at times take place at some people. Sometimes it is result of insufficient education and education (remember - " hay, straw "). But sometimes, in my opinion, - result special kognitivnogo the style, described anomalies of functions of the right hemisphere of a brain. But it only the assumption. Try to remember, whether it was marked or celebrated at you any other features in cognitive sphere, for example, the raised or increased figurative memory.