PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor and everyone who can prompt. I strongly experience. An occasion - as it is fast p...

Maryanna
14.06.2004, 08:35
The doctor and everyone who can prompt. I strongly experience. The occasion - as soon after acquaintance can be passed to close relations with young the person that then all has developed successfully? e., to not lose respect and t. The item Speech does not go, certainly, about sex to day of acquaintance. And here is how further? 2, 3 days or months?

Bobrov A.E.
15.06.2004, 01:02
All here very individually. But have in view of, as men quite often have same questions. Gde-I read that, that (-to mine, France carried out such research) "on the average" pairs or steams pass to affinity after 5 go appointments. But the quantitative approach, certainly, - nonsense. The main criterion - occurrence of feeling of mutual trust.

Cousines O.M., the psychotherapist, Ekaterinburg
15.06.2004, 16:34
Dear Maryanna! If the purpose of your sex mutual relations - to not lose respect you risk to deprive with yourself an opportunity to test an orgasm during the sexual certificate or act! There is a set of the reasons, iz-for which the partner can cease to respect with you! Therefore achieve its or his respect in other ways, and in sex will borrow or occupy, when will feel an insuperable inclination to the partner!