PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My liked person wants that I lived by its or his rules and thought just as...

ket
11.06.2004, 16:14
My liked person wants that I lived by its or his rules and thought just as he, on this ground at us it is a lot of quarrels, he considers or counts me guilty in all though isam is guilty, and in a consequence speaks, that I provoke it or him to scandals, and he does or makes it itself. I like it or him and hochju to find kompromis. Help or assist to solve a problem.

ksy
12.06.2004, 19:15
Very familiarly, probably both not angels, as at me.

Daisy
13.06.2004, 09:36
It is necessary still that also he liked you. Anything else will not help or assist..

Huch
14.06.2004, 00:55
Not clearly, what there for rules at your husband, a skirt above a knee to not dress?

Well here
15.06.2004, 03:29
Be silent. Make a pause. Look or see from at everything, that he declares. And then podumaj-it is necessary to you such or not?

Ananimka
15.06.2004, 12:05
He similar perceives you, as a brooch on a tie. And you do not take in head to be pricked and the more so to hint, that voobshcheto alive. But you have similar moved further also you row, huliganka.... Simply solve, whether it would be desirable to be a beautiful brooch or you dream of greater?