PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We are married year, my wife with astable mentality more often aggressive is constant...

Oleg
08.06.2004, 14:45
We are married year, my wife with astable mentality more often aggressive constantly provokes to scandal as behaves and with the relatives, speaks that I it or her do not suit however my offers (in an impulse) to miss does not accept, I very much like it or she do not want or wish rastovatsja I do not want Prompt what line of conduct to me to select or elect?

Wave
11.06.2004, 15:37
Here she - haste of a marriage. What line would not accept, " all the same the lamppost will prevent ". You will be tormented years etak it is sensitive. Then you will understand, that there are people uravnoveshannye and sustained, and still is and intelltgentnye. Also you will make a decision, only it is a pity the future children.
The same situation - just what isn't needed. Every day the husband leads up to tears. - he does not understand the most terrible, how will wound me.

Oleg
13.06.2004, 00:21
So TO MISS IDLE TIME HAS collected THINGS And HAS left (CHILDREN THAT is not present)
And HERE to solve the PROBLEM IT it is not simple. HERE To the DOCTOR to the PSYCHOTHERAPIST IT or her HAS persuaded TO go. Its or her PROBLEM she DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WANTS.

Tolokonin A.O.
15.06.2004, 09:38
The internal help of the psychotherapist or the psychologist is necessary for you.