PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My bad status has appeared 4 back. After mors of the friend Has begun with at...

galina
14.06.2004, 09:09
My bad status has appeared 4 back. After mors of the friend Has begun with uchashchenogo palpitation. Then headaches have begun. I drank tranquilizers. For a while will pass or take place and then again there are pains. Has begun zadyshka a stethalgia. I have addressed to the doctor to me have told or said that at me an osteochondrosis. I have addressed to doctors which work on method Bobyrja and after that I had a pain between scapulas a crash in a neck a stethalgia and strong headaches. I have laid down in hospital to me treated a neurosis. I accepted tablets prozak. One speak what is it a neurosis others an osteochondrosis. I am afraid to leave on street one in at me the head is turned shiver a leg or foot. I any more do not know what to do or make as with it or this to struggle. Help or assist.

Tolokonin A.O.
15.06.2004, 02:17
Dear Galina!
Your problem is in the field of psychiatry. You describe communication or connection of your problem with psihotravmoj. The osteochondrosis is not so important. You do not describe, in what hospital you laid and how you treated (whether only prozak?), what accept now?
Vljubom a case to specify the diagnosis and to appoint or nominate treatment (including a psychotherapy) it is necessary to address internally to the psychotherapist. If live in Moscow, write on mine E-MAIL.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru