PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My neigbour, observing of mine not absolutely "correct" novel, very much liked...

Matilda
10.06.2004, 18:55
My neigbour, observing of mine not absolutely "correct" novel, very much liked me to condemn, gossiped, pridumyva thus absolutely vile things. We with her almost rovestnitsy, it or her almost 30, and I hardly have less. She sat at home with children at the rich husband and, probably, with boredom and hopelessness picked me, poor, but free and radiant. And so at it or her the husband has "casually died. In couple of months she has gone on a spree with the husband of the girlfriend. I in comparison with its or her behaviour - an angel. Simply I am convinced that the most appealing to the order and morals the person himself the first is absolutely easy or light through all these borders steps. The most bashful and just pochemu-that always such otmachivaet! And more - it is not necessary to condemn others... At most always greshok will be...

Huch
11.06.2004, 08:22
The life fractures much and changes. It is not known, that can occur or happen in the near future to you and as you will lead yourselves. Not zarikajtes.

Matilda
11.06.2004, 21:51
Dzhimmi, you consider or count, what I - obratnoja the party or side of the neigbour? Or I have not correctly translated or transferred your international phrase? My novel was too not with the free person, in what he has poured out now to a short of a question does not concern, only in fact I saw and earlier at others much that "wrong", but here kak-that did not promise. To gossip too, it is guilty, I like. Only here such radically as she the foundations I shall not change. And business or affairs to me, to tell the truth, up to others is not present. Only here sosedushka mine golovku-that will low lower or omit, when we meet, and will mutter illegibly: "Zdraste". And mummy of this deceived girlfriend it is very strongly frightened, though till now "abrupt" it is considered.

Herring
12.06.2004, 10:37
Yes... .nu also what?)

nesmejana
13.06.2004, 05:03
Yes, matilda, I, probably, recently was a repetition of your neigbour - condemned the women, changing to the husbands! Me simply shaked for just anger, looking on such adultresses! But, it appears, it is impossible to promise from what... But it understands everyone only on the example so do not condemn your neigbour.

JUlka
13.06.2004, 22:35
.. " When she looked for me, and I looked as she " not exactly breathes ", and now I look for her and too is similar " not exactly I breathe "..:) It is not necessary to compare, condemn others, live the life while is. Success

Well here
15.06.2004, 01:03
gnja any...