PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, please, from what occur or happen consensual vzd...

Christina
08.06.2004, 12:44
Hello. Prompt, please, from what there are consensual starts before a dream, is more correct when only fall asleep. At my husband it is constant, and at me is not present, now and the son began to start when falls asleep. Sometimes he of it or this is frightened, wakes up and cries. How with it or this to struggle? In advance thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
11.06.2004, 21:31
Dear Christina!
Most likely, it is displays of a neurosis, but for exception of organic chemistry address for the beginning to the neurologist, and it is then obligatory to the psychotherapist. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + or if wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

Christina
12.06.2004, 11:59
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately we live very much, very far. Whether pozhskazhite, please, correctly I have understood you, what similar starts can occur or happen iz-for damages of a brain?

Tolokonin A.O.
14.06.2004, 19:59
Yes. But in your case without neurologic inspection to approve or confirm something it is complex or difficult.