PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise please as it is possible to get rid of a hyperalimentation...

xxx
29.05.2004, 04:53
Hello, advise please as it is possible to get rid of a hyperalimentation, gde-that heard, the bulimia what is it is called. A problem that I all time think of the weight. In the childhood and a youth there was an excess weight it served as the reason of development of various complexes, for example to uncertainty, phobias to be mocked others. The weight was nearby 85 95 he changed. In 24 YEARS VSE-TAKI it was possible TO OVERCOME ITSELF, the WEIGHT BECAME 70 AT BODY HEIGHT 176, it was a feat for me, it became easier and the self-rating has very strongly grown, there was a feeling of harmony and perfection, all uncertainty has disappeared almost, is has left or cunning on reduction of the form about 8 months very much greater or big efforts of will and by means of a perfect agent, dietrin which has disappeared from sale for ever, whether it is very strong pitupljalo chustvo famine and without it or him probably vrjad-such effect though it or him have forbidden iz-for harmfulnesses has turned out, but to experience iz-for weights even more harmfully. Soon the weight began to come back, dietrina did not become, voobshchem it has not turned out to keep it or him, is terribly insulting, only imagine, 8 months of deprivations, hunger-strikes, and all nasmarku, poverte it is serious, now, sometimes I get photos and I look, I admire a former faultless kind. Now to me 29, I weigh 82 kg, at times I take myself in arms or hand and I get on a a diet, I dump or reset for 10 20 days of 4 6 kg and then I am again broken, as the narcomaniac I start to eat much, up to a limit, then I drink laxative, chto-though kak-that to not get fat, helps or assists a little, I know what is it harmfully to spoil so an organism and a stomach and a skin can droop and has not drooped only iz-for age, in fact to me 29 years though a cellulitis the sea, mum speaks, that I a balloon, am blown off and am inflated or distended. Iz-for it or this at me depression, I cannot reach or achieve norm or rate of 70 kg, I am afraid that I can not reach or achieve the purpose, to-is normal weight and consequently depression remains with me. Help or Assist me I wish to live a light life, I so dream to get rid of an illness. I in advance thank you advise to be as me?

The anonym
01.06.2004, 12:48
Hello!

It is very good, that you do not lower or omit an arm or a hand and do not try to reconcile to the weight.
Sincerely it would be desirable you to help or assist.
Vo-the first: if you consider or count, that pereedanie-it is illness or disease and cannot consult independently, try to address to the psychologist.
Vo-the second: never use any tablets for weight reduction, even if they on grasses (you risk to break or disturb a metabolism and consequences, there can be the most pitiable).
V-the third: understand, that miracles do not happen and only work, and efforts above themselves will allow you to have that weight and that form which you want. A unique way to grow thin and receive desirable result it - to consume calories it is less, than to spend.
Now I shall tell in detail as competently and for ever to get rid of superfluous kgs without harm for health.
Not a secret, that the muscular mass spends energies more, than Adeps. Particularly: 1 kg of muscles spends 40 Kcal, and 1 kg. Adeps - 4 Kcal. All very simply get or start to itself kg of 8 10 muscles and an organism, itself will relieve you of superfluous kgs.
Therefore necessarily start to go in for sports (shaping, yoga, run, pilatos, kolanetika, akva-aerobics, physiotherapy exercises or any other exercise stress, a choice huge). A basic condition - employment or occupations should be regular and not less often than two times a week. Will force itself all over again through force, and then, approximately in half a year (it from personal experience) you will start to take pleasure in exercise stresses. Believe, it will become a habit, and also it becomes natural and necessary how to take in the mornings douche or to clean a teeth.
You write, that periodically get on a a diet is incorrectly and very harmfully as you sharply grow thin for a small time interval. Besides it is proved, that if absolutely to refuse the use of any product for long time (the year, two), for example, everything, that contains Saccharum it and can cause or call a bulimia.
To grow thin it is necessary slowly. As to a delivery, I recommend to try or taste the following:
Do not refuse any product absolutely, and replace it or him on low-calorie. For example: if you like meat - replace pork (340 400 Kcal) with the turkey (140 Kcal) or a fast or lenten beef. Replace Saccharum with fructose, but only not on Sorbitum and so forth. Usual bread replace on bezdrozhzhevoj. And similarly change all your ration. Try, is as small as possible zharenogo, acute and salty. Necessarily eat many vegetables and fruit. It is very important to exclude the alcohol especially aerated absolutely practically. In general is all is possible both pies, and bacon, and zharenuju a potato, and all that to you will want, it is necessary to keep one simple rule only: high-caloric products (from which recover) it is possible to eat very seldom and in small quantity or amount, and every day to eat useful and healthy nutrition (t. e. Low-calorie). And it is very important to remember, that calories happen different, that is 50 gram gretskih the nut (300 Kcal) and 50 gram of a butter (300 Kcal) on a miscellaneous are acquired by an organism and reflected in weight.
As to quantity or amount of used nutrition, that is it is a lot of, without a measure is simply ugly. Start to consider or count (approximately, approximately), how much nutrition you eat. For the beginning try to eat more than 1, 5 kg (without taking into account a liquid) in day, then gradually lower or omit up to 1 kg. One more small cunning: before reception of nutrition drink a glass of a liquid (juice, mineralka) or eat an apple. If you can sustain such diet within two months, your stomach will decrease in sizes, and you will feel more quickly saturation and cannot eat much any more.
Be for the beginning defined or determined, that for you it is more important: there is also nothing much to do or make or be harmonous, healthy and it is good to look or appear. Cease to regret, run itself into depressions and to complain - start to work above itself and at All of you it to turn out. Only do not put off, and change the way of life right now (simply start - to think to another and not for a second do not forget about the purpose) and you necessarily will become successful.
If to be necessary for you the help or advice or council write to me on E-mail: glb@bk. ru
I wish good luck!

Alexey
04.06.2004, 04:00
In the beginning reconsider your purpose. You speak, what your purpose to reach or achieve weight of 70 kg, but what behind this feature? How long and how you wish to supervise your weight in the further? You would like it or him to keep in what limits? How much the control you would like to give unconscious processes, and what you would wish to notice and supervise meaningly? You know, that the constant weight is a myth. The weight varies continuously around of some point of balance. What to you finally will give a finding in this balance in a year, in five years? Think of all this and if it will be still necessary, address to the psychologist.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 01:55
Many thanks for advice or councils. I am obligatory to go on employment or occupations I shall be already bought or purchased aboniment on employment or occupations by yoga and more in pool. Now 2 times shall go to a week on yoga and 1 time to float as you consider or count it or this will be enough? Or nagrueka it is small? Your answer has very much encouraged me to me it became easier, I in fact with anybody do not share a problem as to me very awkwardly and me so support is important. Many thanks for that that you have not remained indifferent, thanks.

glb
07.06.2004, 16:28
You, the greater or big clear head because have found in itself forces to start to go in for sports, you on a correct way, the main thing to not stop.
Two times a week yoga (to you it is necessary fitness - yoga or still it or her name power or force yoga) and once a week navigation - it or this enough, under condition of if you will carry out all exercises with the maximal efforts. And that in fact it is possible to come simply on employment or occupations and especially to not strain, and then to be surprised " why there is no effect? ". Therefore it is very important to try to do or make all exercises how the trainer shows. Also it is impossible to regret itself (to you it will be very difficult, especially on the first employment or occupations), suffer or bear, do or make through I "can not", and only in this case, trainings will be effective. Do not despair, if something will not turn out at once, the main thing to try and in due course you will do or make all exercises also easily and beautifully as the trainer. Also remember, that in yoga very important correctly to breathe. If you cannot do or make exercise together with everything, ask the trainer that firstly to you prompted more facilitated variants.
As to pool for growing thin it is necessary to float slowly, but WITHOUT STOPPINGS and not less than 45 minutes. The fatty tissue starts to be split only after the fortieth minute of a continuous load in water, before the organism burns carbohydrates and fibers. If for you now it is impracticable, while it is better to replace navigation by a bath (if will interest, I can tell, how it is necessary to be soared to grow thin), or any other load (for example, akva-aerobics).
As you can try to alternate or interleave employment or occupations, for example month, to resemble yoga, then on shaping, at the same time compare and choose, that you have more to like.
After training at least it is impossible to eat 2 hours, and to drink than 0, 5 litres of water are possible no more. And certainly do not forget to eat correctly within all day, differently your efforts will appear vain.
It is necessary to be weighed every day in one and too time, it is better since morning and till a breakfast. It will be good, if you begin to write down results. In an ideal to not damage to health, you should not grow thin more, than on 1 1, 5 kg a month. And in general look on state of health if the weight falls more quickly, and you do not feel delicacy, giddinesses, a breakdown, etc., then - that's all right.
One more important point to result or bring itself in norm or rate at you is about a year. It is considered, that after 30 years the skin to become less elastic and at the big loss of weight is not tightened up to the extremity or end, and droops. It to you one more argument to not shelve job above itself. If want to share successes or there will be questions, write to me: glb@bk. ru

Yes, to be harmonous, healthy and it is good to look or appear is a hard daily work, but believe, it of that costs or stands!

The anonym
09.06.2004, 19:51
Thanks for the answer. If it is possible tell how correctly to be soared please in a bath I very much I like to be soared but I do not know correct technics or technical equipment and more in what better to go Finnish or Russian? In advance I thank you. Thanks.

glb
11.06.2004, 09:13
Visiting both the Finnish sauna, and Russian bath will promote weight reduction equally. More effectively to drive weight do or make the following: Necessarily take a shower before call in a sweating room, but soap or gel do not use (simply wet a skin). Buy or purchase karlovarskuju salt (this purgative). Take it or her with yourself in a bath and after you will feel, that the skin has heated up (approximately after 3 5 minutes in a sweating room) put or render salt on a body, excepting the face, a breast (dummies or papillas), and legs or foots if you have shaved them less than day back. After drawing, sit until yet will not feel a strong diaphoresis (sweat will pour down "stream"). Then take a cover from a soap tray (the plastic rectangular approach traffic pattern for soap, it is better than the rectangular form, with NOT acute edges or territories) and begin soskrebat with yourself sweat, continue approximately within 15 20 minutes (duration of stay in a sweating room depends on temperature and your state of health, in no event you should not feel badly - a giddiness, black points in opinion of and t. Item) Also it will be very useful for a skin if you will be rubred with honey mixed with karlovarskoj salt (a proportion: 1 part salt on 3 parts of honey). Important: first try to put or render salt and honey on small sites of a skin and look or see at reaction if there will be a strong boring or an allergy, means to you it is impossible for these or it;this to use.
After the first call at once take cool douche. Then have a rest in a waiting room within 10 15 minutes (can drink during rest grassy or usual tea, juice or mineral water, but no more than one glass).
During the second call in a sweating room do all above described procedure again. Time of stay supervise on state of health. More than three calls to do or make does not follow. After last stay in a sweating room do not drink and do not eat at least during 2 h hours. If absolutely will be nevmogotu eat an apple or any other fruit is better. Easy or light;mild to you of steam and success!

child
14.06.2004, 18:55
Many thanks for your answer I shall necessarily try or taste a technique and I shall visit or attend a bath. Thanks for advice or council and participation.