PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such situation. Were ill with the beloved ginitalnym herpes (I hope in...

Michael
08.06.2004, 21:31
Such situation. Were ill with the beloved ginitalnym herpes (I hope everyone know what is it such). Both have passed or have taken place course of treatment, has passed or has taken place. I in a month have caught a cold, and iz-for droppings of immunity at me he has again jumped out, lechju. To sleep during treatment it is impossible. It is healed for a week. When to the girl has told or said that at me he has appeared, she has told or said to her such it is not necessary, and that if at me so often he will jump out, she will go on the left. Have sworn. How to it to react? In fact at it or her too often he to appear, and he can further at me will jump out less often. We meet 1, 5 years. Thanks.

Everywhere ignorances a terrible shame
10.06.2004, 07:29
What sense of your question? You that, both do not understand, what this infection for both of you is harmless for the reason that TO CURE ITS or her USUAL METHODS it is impossible neither for a week, nor for 10 years??? Descend or go both to kosmoenergetu, he will clean or remove the channels ABSOLUTELY.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 01:31
| || || || || || || || || |, the space giant of energy will clean or remove herpes which are incurable vovse/// // // // // // ///

The anonym
13.06.2004, 09:33
She has gone on the left, he napravo-here already and all with circle are ill or sick.: (((((((((yes nothing delat-likes let suffers or bears, is not present - run up. Whether little girls that a little...

child
14.06.2004, 14:43
Both of you both had he, and did not leave anywhere, it is considered for life, but there is an alternative medicine.