PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 2, 5 years live a sexual life, and all this time at me VA...

LIZZA
11.06.2004, 22:21
Hello!
2, 5 years live a sexual life, and all this time at me a vaginismus in the easy or light;mild form (as I think). Prompt, whether the rights I and what to do or make, if I as the psychologist (I finish the maximum or supreme psychological) cannot help or assist myself:
All has begun with a morbid defloration,-it was made with the partner within a week on chut-hardly. Then the pain was all time of the sexual certificate or act (PA), yet do not send to reception OK. The pavor to become pregnant has left together with a pain, but the pain has remained right at the beginning PA. Frigidity was not, but was not too sensitive. The sizes of a sexual member of the partner seem to me too greater or big, appear, that I less, than he.
Now mine 3 j the partner, already the groom, has woken sensuality (it became sensitive on all of caress (t. e. Not frigidna)), accordingly to the beginning PA it is a lot of some greasing + it is used now by additional neutral greasing from a drugstore. Preliminary caress borrow or occupy not less, than in 3 times there is more than time, than PA. To the beginning PA I desire and I feel slackness of corresponding or meeting muscles. But in the first of seconds 5 10 PA, as well as 2 years ago (nothing has changed), I feel a sharp pain from consensual reduction of muscles of a vagina. Cautious, slow movements of the groom these seconds only are reduced with sharpness hurt. After that muscles relax or are relaxed, I receive strong sensations of pleasure from process PA, but an orgasm at PA never yet has not tested, even close to it or him;them not was. A discharge I receive easily at a masturbation.
With the groom as the man I respect, he active and gentle, patient, close or attentive to me in bed as I and would like. The size of a sexual member just such which does not put or render a pain, t. e. The cat is less than that. Was at the first partner.
With my today's groom we together almost year.
What to me to do or make? What is it? there Can be a hypnosis will help or assist? In advance Thanks.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 13:04
Give the fourth. But on a status of the notification on all sites of the problemy-----straight to the psychotherapist INTERNALLY.

Mum Lizzy
13.06.2004, 14:01
In a lexicon at it or her words approximately 20, but all speaks - to the, with sju-sjukanem. Builds offers of 3 4 words. But me disturbs, that she basically speaks a little, some children at its or her age already learn or teach verses by heart. We with her both read books, and I to her tell fairy tales, and pesenki we listen, and a situation in family quiet. And she any reticent. Was born and is now physically healthy, development according to age. Can you will advise any exercises?

The anonym
13.06.2004, 20:43
Kakoj-any sincere striptease if it is the truth, instead of prikol. Lizza, you the head should be treated, instead of other place!

The anonym
14.06.2004, 04:55
Lizza! On nizhenapisannoe do not pay attention... I believe the psychotherapist and seksopatolog-the keystone to success. You need to understand internally. Hypnosis undoubtedly, as the agent of research, will help or assist to understand the reason and how to liquidate a problem the doctor will solve. The most important now to find this reason. Success!

child
14.06.2004, 13:52
About, marfa prilezla with the kind advice or councils. Drochi!