PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me with the husband normal attitudes or relations (it is sworn certainly), but recently...

Tanja
08.06.2004, 12:09
At me with the husband normal attitudes or relations (it is sworn certainly), but recently, not constantly, but sometimes, when he to me prikosaetsja (intimal places) it is not becomes opposite to me almost, already distorts though I like it or him. Directly I do not know that with myself to do or make. And I all this am perfect pomimaju, but I can not overcome myself! Can have a drink restful that or still that!!

The anonym
09.06.2004, 08:05
Mint not bad helps or assists.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 04:16
In my opinion in you speaks the collected negative to the husband.

Kralja
10.06.2004, 23:32
Physiology you will not deceive. And if also to kiss it or him it is opposite, not love it. Can be thus normal household attitudes or relations, a habit, but I think, the sex passion any more will not be. It is possible to make, likely, an intim less opposite if to do or make greater or big breaks, to leave together kuda-nibud, t. e. To change a situation, any more I do not know even as to think up.

ZHuchok
12.06.2004, 15:19
And can Tanja it is pregnant?:)))))

Othello
13.06.2004, 01:55
My girlfriend had the same and I longly tried to drive in an event. She explained it in one thousand reasons, but at last it has bothered me, and I have sent it or her. It is exact not love!

child
14.06.2004, 11:42
He does not satisfy you in bed. CHto-something in bed does not grow together, and you feel it at a subconscious level, and what not so - do not try to explain to yourself. At you the dissatisfaction has collected.