PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Children or Guys, thanks you big, that try to understand my problem. ..

Glory
12.06.2004, 10:40
Children or Guys, thanks you big, that try to understand my problem.
I do not define as him and I do not classify. Understand, I the student, I want a lot of dialogue, to open new, to be mistaken and win. But at me, probably, this person relatives to me (despite of it or him how it seems to me, remoteness), one I in this life of all of it or this shall not receive, and I think, what will be, when I shall finish institute? With whom I shall remain? And except for it or him anybody, in obshchem-that, no. And when I call to him and I speak, we shall go we shall take a walk, etc. almost always I hear valid "was not present". You start to persuade, display all pluss, etc. he agrees, but at me such feeling, that he does or makes as though the favor: well good, we go . I have all!! I do not have not enough even one friend who would call to me, was interested in my affairs
Huch, in my opinion, your question is much more serious than mine, and is simple so to it or him will not respond.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 01:11
At you with Huchem competition " on the trickiest question "? You have won. * yokes it is not clear...

Daisy
14.06.2004, 11:01
The girl is simply necessary to you. Liking, close or attentive both careful. The friend and the mistress. It is time. pprishlo time. She is and remains with you. And ostalnye-the rest - passing..