PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether always from the point of view of the woman the man should take, if the woman hinting...

Huch
25.05.2004, 10:45
Whether always from the point of view of the woman the man should take, if the woman hinting offers itself? Why them excites a little, whether its or her man wants or not? As a result the man remains the enemy 1!

The reader
25.05.2004, 18:25
This or Thus offended, but too most occurs or happens and when the woman rejects the man...

jimmy
26.05.2004, 04:47
And it excites us, when a semen bryzhzhet from eyes? And whether is named we "them" anyhow when they refuse to us? And can understanding we nod a head and we agree? Any unilateral question at you. Also would not break, satisfying next seljanku, it would not be erased up to the basis.

The reader
26.05.2004, 14:21
Huch, and what with you it today has occured or happened?:))

Huch
27.05.2004, 18:52
At times women happen one desires) are very self-confident in the actions, what intuition,

Well here
28.05.2004, 09:07
It not Huch. CHitatelka-again has not got... It is necessary to read creations konferjan More closely or attentively.

Huch
29.05.2004, 17:16
Well here, you probably glasses or spots have pressed a head, which you wear on the head?)

The reader
31.05.2004, 01:09
Listen, Well Here, tell or say frankly for what you so me you can not suffer or bear? I can can be corrected.

Huch
01.06.2004, 09:53
Well here, a lot of superfluous conversation! I not I, what difference? Have asked a question, be kind, concentrate and respond, it is desirable briefly and without mistakes or errors) It is free..

The reader
01.06.2004, 12:20
It is better to be self-confident, than not self-assured. From two harms it is chosen smaller:))

Well here
01.06.2004, 22:28
Right after me pohozhe-Huch, vyshe-it is exact not he, and the author.))) Vo-pervyh-the question not to me is set, and to ladies and to respond on such glupostija and is not measured or going. 2 chitatelka-precisely I do not digest. For euphoria excessive, a superficial view ON EVERYTHING, inability to be guided and passion to do or make too fast conclusions. And it is felt already, what not the child writes, and the adult aunt... About ispravitsja-hardly...

The reader 2 well here
03.06.2004, 03:12
And in what I are particularly expressed " For euphoria excessive, a superficial view ON EVERYTHING, inability to be guided and passion to do or make too fast conclusions. " Is more concrete please, and that is not absolutely clear above what to me to work.

Well here
03.06.2004, 07:57
Yes even here in this reaktsii-to perceive a negative of a mansion, not having tried even to understand each item or point.. ((simply to copy and insert. To explain actually it is long, if you do not understand everything, I shall remind in each separate case. .esli will not bother.

jimmy
03.06.2004, 11:43
Here for what I like blondes so it for eccentricity, but we as that has not left neither mind or wit nor culture. Madam, instead of whether is time to you of that... On a pot and to sleep, yes when on a pot will have a seat look or see, that you there secretly nobody has played... Well, know in what sense... From a toilet bowl skrjuchennaja the arm or hand reaches korotkostrizhennoj, but precisely looked through blondinnosti and suddenly ka-a-a-a-to will enter from all to scope on the elbow.... Be cautious,))))

The reader 2 well here
05.06.2004, 01:44
Give then under the order. In what you ugledel a superficial view on all? P. S. " the adult aunt " thanks for a compliment

Gerych
06.06.2004, 06:03
Well Here, the command on goshok and to sleep has been given not to you. Be responsible for a market, the boy.

Calibre
06.06.2004, 20:49
At our forum with any easy or light;mild distortions people are longly kept in mentality and sexuality where they allow them to be shown (a classical example - love game of the Herring and Hucha) only. We merge here a negative, and then we feel, probably, little bit better... At least I speak for myself. And such people how the Reader, same fine and fine, unless is not present? Without aggression and rage, with the kind approach...

Well here
08.06.2004, 03:24
Kalibra-and you, by the way, so perverzijami also have not shared the ...))) 2 Gerych-and you kto-voobshche-whence vylupilsja-that? Here in general anybody commands nobody! Moderas-and that here does not come... And if you write in nochi-so eyes razlepi all over again, and then climb. To read it is necessary from below upwards. And from left to right.

Calibre
08.06.2004, 13:05
Only after you!)

Malyshka
09.06.2004, 20:12
Dzhimmi
> Any unilateral question at you. Also would not break, satisfying next seljanku, it would not be erased up to the basis. <

And how the ? If you will satisfy whom who has got also you wants, that all life one will be, what for such are necessary!

karman
10.06.2004, 19:55
Well why it is insulting it is a little, if the woman decent or considerable and the man really is pleasant to her!!! Strongly!

oshn
11.06.2004, 09:15
The kid to understand value or meaning;importance of this phrase to you on history it is necessary to return months on this. prochti all hucha in the full collected works in history. Then you will understand, why he could make it without special moral distortions

Malyshka - oshn
12.06.2004, 05:18
Well unless he such heartless villain? Yes cannot be! Does not respect with women? Or someone can with it or him is very bad has acted or arrived? It or him it is a pity to me!

liska
13.06.2004, 12:50
Absolutely should not at all, but also koketnichat as the woman too is impossible. Not hochesh-it is not necessary to powder brains. The woman not simply so on you rushes, means let know, that she is pleasant to you also all can be - to another.

The reader
14.06.2004, 10:43
Sometimes and simply flirtation it is enough, especially if it is married.