PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know, that such love. It is thirst of an occurring and a mutism series? It nevozmozh...

The anonym
11.06.2004, 23:48
I do not know, that such love. It is thirst of an occurring and a mutism series? It is impossibility it will be sated or saturated with empty conversation? It " the electric category " from a touch? It is catching pushinok-vgljadov? This folly or calmness? This slavery or gift or for nothing of freedom? I do not know, that such love... But at it or her your name.

kuka
13.06.2004, 00:57
And then there can be other name, and all will repeat, and is sad that the name was replaced - when it varied - was sick, as though the name changed a skin, and tore off it or her from you And it is good that the name was replaced - because all same because the one who it experiences - is not able to throw off a skin easily has returned, dumping or resetting a layer behind a layer former lives and going further nalegke.
And so will be with it or him always. While he will not forget, What is it Such and then the calmness will come, and there will be a new name, and with it or him will be easily, well and happily - and is perfect or absolute without any sufferings, and it too will be good, but you will always compare ALL former WELL to this or thus new WELL when to you happily and absolutely easy - and taki you will not understand never when you were happier.

Aliska
14.06.2004, 08:19
There is still a sensation, that arrival of a new name this homing. And kogda-that was opening...