PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 20 years. With me che--that is created not clear! I madly like the husband...

MARI
31.05.2004, 01:53
To me of 20 years. With me che--that is created not clear! I madly like the husband, he for me samyj-most! In an intimal life all super! But in my ideas there was one young man who does not give me rest. I pochemu-that about itself think, I represent, as we make love... .menja attracts to it or him;them. It turns out, I mentally fool around. But all the matter is that we with this guy even are unfamiliar, I simply sometimes see it or him in the street, he simply passs by me and does not guess at all what. From it or him so well smells, he is dressed " from igolochki ", footwear the cleanest or purest, stylish strizhechka. But I know, that attracts me a smell! I in a life had a case when I have thrown the MCH iz-for a smell which did not like me. I am sensitive not only to perfums, but also the smell of a body for me is very important. He can be attractive, and can turn on or away for ever the person from me what he was in effect. I for a long time remember smells, vsledstvii that I have associations with that or other moment of my life. S nadejus-it not illness or disease:-))))))))))))

Healthy
01.06.2004, 00:34
The guy smells as perfum, whether not so? Unconditionally you have begun to smell its or his bodies do not know, so not vybrykivajsja the knowledge of that recently have opened angichanin ostensibly a finding of pairs on smells. Now perfum so hammers estvestvennye in smells, that practically uchujat a smell of the present or true body is peer to zero. Here sniff at the husband, and romance about polished with igolochki the boy. It not change.

Emotion
02.06.2004, 16:49
You at all do not know it or him, never communicated and consequently idealize. He can and not so is attractive, when will start to speak. For you he simply beautiful, well smelling riddle. Here let also remains simply in dreams. What for to be disappointed?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 09:53
Find similar perfum, present the husband and enjoy!

The sun
07.06.2004, 10:32
I would not began to write off or copy all on perfum... Novelty in attitudes or relations with the husband, all and so it is good is necessary to easier you, but something is necessary new. It is necessary to correct all urgently! Buy or purchase to him dear or expensive good perfum, but it is obligatory with other smell (what for to you association with another pranem?), you think up something or something else, in fact zhenshchina-a riddle, capable to fascinate! The husband will necessarily respond to such appeal, and you zabudte about that guy:-))) I wish good luck!

MARI
09.06.2004, 04:28
Healthy, thanks certainly for participation, but I also did not speak, that I know a smell of a body of this guy. I have in view of, that the smell proceeding from the person has for me great value! He causes in me any emotions. It can how to involve, so to cause or call disgust. That's all! And if details know are interesting to you, that the husband I sniff also to me at all it is pleasant! I fall asleep, having buried him in an axilla! Spasibochki!!!!!!!!

MARI
10.06.2004, 22:19
The sun, at my husband of perfums simply nemerenno (it is more, than at me). He uses them, certainly, but at my secret stranger he any especial! We recently have collided or faced with it or him in a supermarket, well and I as manjachka went behind it or him, tried to touch it or him;them accidentally as though. Thanks for advice or council, is possible or probable I and I shall make!

The sun
14.06.2004, 07:57
Success!:-))))))