PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 39 years, always were with diagnosis VSD, paroxysms, a nervosism. Basically...

Alex
13.06.2004, 00:25
To me 39 years, always were with diagnosis VSD, paroxysms, a nervosism. Basically removed or took out all fenozepamom. From this autumn became absolutely nevmogotu after several nervous failures. Now I can not use public transport iz-for pavor paroksizmalnyh attacks, strong uneasiness, constant gravity in a head and in a breast.
Days 12 accepted Eglonylum on 200 in day, but the effect is not present. Now I drink 3 ju week fluoksetin and fenozepam, but the alarm and a strain remains.
On complex treatment of agents is not present, c the house, I lose job, family has exhausted up to a limit.
Can be not that I am flied or treated? Who has overcome such illness or disease - share experience.
alpet@mail. ru, Kharkov

The anonym
13.06.2004, 02:53
www. pan-at. narod. ru
porobuj there to address.

Bobrov A.E.
14.06.2004, 04:04
On therapy of such statuses you can find references on our site in conference "Psychotherapist" in a heading "Self-diagnostics". Search on categories for " Panic attacks ", "Phobias" and " Somatoformnye frustration ".