PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, we with the husband together 3 years, we like each other, but again fuss...

Julia
10.06.2004, 20:39
Hello, we with the husband together 3 years, we like each other, but there was a conflict, a problem of money, its or his mums, we live in its or her apartment, separately, she through an entrance, but at it or her is keys and she to us comes, when we at job, unfortunately we and work together, therefore began communicate very seldom on other subjects and kuda-that to go, all has bothered, problems are not solved, probyvali to live separately, went to the psychologist, but dispatch again or deliver again;have again missed, me is necessary all to throw or stop and leave to mum, he remains or is necessary at home and actually to nothing changes, he is ready all to solve or decide, I has at present submitted the application or statement for going away from work, submit on divorce..... .pustota, here that remains. Children at us are not present, and very much it would be desirable... The Situation is critical, sadly, terribly on soul or douche, is empty...

Amita
11.06.2004, 23:36
Tell or Say, Julia, your husband listens only to mum or he sometimes makes the decisions?

Leka
12.06.2004, 03:21
If all of you still like each other, what for to get divorced? The problem of mum is solved - take away from it or her a key from your apartment and reduce dialogue with her to a minimum. A problem of money - I do not know in what consists, but too is solved by negotiations. The problem of children - is even easier, get or start, if cannot - adopt. All has bothered - go to have a rest without the husband for a month, will be in time the friend on the friend will become bored or miss and will be glad to an occurring. But it is similar at you there has come or stepped crisis of home life and love pougasla, from here and vasht problems.

Julia
12.06.2004, 16:55
Thanks for answers, Leka, he cannot take away keys, speaks not ethically, speaking, that all seems to me, that she comes... Money - I live on the z/p he on the, I pay to myself all (study, things, health...), that we only did not do or make with the budget: got or started checks, reports, the general or common money for meal, the most terrible, I do not have belief that the person can contain me (when I shall be beremena), once he has accused me of theft 50 rub from the purse, there was a terrible scandal (I temporarily did not work), has then found, but already was all the same, we can give birth to children, and about rest, at me a perfect opportunity to leave with girlfriends, but he has categorically told or said: " if you will leave, it will be exact divorce ", my reasons, that to me is terrible now, are not interesting......
Amita, the husband lived with mum with 20 till 30 years, there was I, "have rushed or have rushed into" into their life, to me was to 20 him 29, he accepts the decisions, but we with its or his mum spend all days off (on a summer residence).....
Very much I ask to consider or examine my situation of the PSYCHOLOGIST, please, help or assist to understand!!!!!
In advance thanks

nika
12.06.2004, 20:07
mama vas revnuet, a muj yavno " mamenkin sinok ". ne uverena, chto igra stoit svech. a naschyot denejnih problem - eto sovsem melochno, i dostatochniy dlya vas povod razocharovatsa v ego zamechatelnosti... kak naschyot laski, kak u vas intim. otnosheniya? vi drug druga tsenite, dovletvoryaete v etom smisle? esli net, to reshit problemu budet ochen slojno... pishite! udachi!

Julia
14.06.2004, 00:54
nika, thanks for advice or council if it is fair, I am afraid to admit, probably, to myself, earlier in the intimal plan was very well, now, at all I do not know, but not that everything, the trust is, but in communication or connection whether with a life, whether with what, we communicate with each other very little....

Julia
14.06.2004, 03:45
Amita, you are absolutely right, me has lit up, really important questions mum solves, a question of an apartment, it or he has the which, ksati its or his mum hands over and receives from it or her money, and we live in its or her apartment series, to move in the apartment he in any does not want and has told or said precisely, that will not be, a question of a summer residence (its or his mum has decided it or her to warm, too has harnessed, regardless of the fact that at us can be other plans), and he HAS agreed and DOES or MAKES, and me speaks, what is it for our children whom while is not present, I live the present...