PDA

Просмотр полной версии : More than three years suffer a nervous anorexia. Has begun with school where teased...

ANDR
09.06.2004, 15:07
More than three years suffer a nervous anorexia. Has begun with school where teased "fat man", and " for eyes " though at body height 183 I weighed 83. After that has decided to not grow stout, having decided to eat for the night, and then, having seen, that I grow thin, has continued to limit myself in nutrition. As I liked always much to eat, then in nutrition I have replaced a drawing the line calling of a vomiting, - it turns out and to eat I continue monogo and not polneneju (my "logic").
By the moment of calling of a vomiting has grown thin for 21 kg, and the further desire to grow thin has disappeared. The vomiting kak-would solve this problem of restriction in meal.
It was treated in five loony. Clinics of Moscow - have not helped or assisted, and it became appreciable worse after first two hospitalization. During treatment it was found out, that I very badly transfer or carry neuroleptics (projaljas almost all by-effects, and in the strengthened scale), except for EGLONYLUM and AZALEPTINUM. After that has got in a neurology of military hospital where my health (physical) bolee-have less resulted or brought " in the order ". Then it was again treated in corresponding or meeting establishments - again not pomloglo, again the same... The blessing, that a physical status for all subsequent time strongly has not worsened (though how to tell or say). I am now excruciated from strong disturbance of a dream: strongly it would not be desirable to sleep, and I can fall asleep; and also from depression of working capacity and attention. Addressing here, it would be desirable to learn or find out, what else ways it is possible to cure my disease, can be not medicamental agents or as differently, it would be desirable to hear CONCRETE to an owl or the offer on the help...

Alexey
12.06.2004, 23:54
Advice or Council to you such: to forget medicamental agents and to start to search for the psychotherapist for internal consultations. In your case methods can be different, for example, eriksonovsky hypnosis would approach or suit for disposal and of such alimentary behaviour and of disturbance of a dream.

Willi
14.06.2004, 03:10
Andrey, and than you are engaged in free from attempts to grow thin and undergo treatment time?:) as it is amusing, but, if to read through your letter odin-two times there is an impression, that you have exhausted the organism and were exhausted by infinite attempts to grow thin i/or to recover!