PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I wrote to you. About strazbzemletrjaseny. You the answer...

Anna
11.06.2004, 22:31
Dear Alexey Evgenevich! I wrote to you. About strazbzemletrjaseny. You have responded. That me depression - also are absolutely right. Old and "quite good enough". But there are objective factors. I live in Tbilisi. All city in a panic... And I especially. That also I do or make, that I sit with the hardest bags, in kotryh liked books, writing-books and so forth What to do or make? Forgive or excuse also thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
13.06.2004, 05:06
In the beginning try to estimate or appreciate objectively risk zemljatresenija and its or his consequences. Develop system of "salvage". Discuss it or her with authoritative for you and the close or attentive person. Clean or remove all superfluous. And then try to start to live. To take pleasure in small things. Expand or dilate a circle of acquaintances. Work, communicate, cooperate and meet people, get tired of job (instead of from nerves). It would be quite good to fall in love. In such cases as yours, to people (as it is not paradoxical) happen " acute experiences " are psychologically necessary. Look for them in a real life.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 21:02
Thanks you huge for such exact answer. My God, only to try to execute it... And that in such strain you live. At people with stronger nerves neurosises begin, what about me to speak. Thanks you, success!

Anna
14.06.2004, 01:40
Thanks you huge for such exact answer. My God, only to try to execute it... And that in such strain you live. At people with stronger nerves neurosises begin, what about me to speak. Thanks you, success!