PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was left by the liked husband, with ktorym we have lived 10 years, not including 2 years vstre...

Ljubasha
13.06.2004, 16:18
I was left by the liked husband, with ktorym we have lived 10 years, not including 2 years of occurrings. To us I was good, though now, probably, I can speak only for myself. .u us the daughter. He has left to the girl (to the colleague, its or his subordinate), is younger than us for 6 years (we coevals, 29 years). Certainly, it was similar to a thunder among a clear palate. It or he had novels earlier, he considered or counted, that I should know about them (it fairly), but here for the first time the girl has appeared so courageously to break family, and he has so gone blind, that has not regretted anything.
I for myself have already solved much. Yes, well, has what is it occured or happened now, instead of in 45, for example. Yes, the love manufactures and not such. Yes, all that is done or made, all to the best. Yes, probably, I shall be still happy, though I feel, how I am am enveloped with complexes (than she is better in what I am guilty...) but how to get rid of insult?! I at heart unenvious, nezloblivyj the person, and now simply throttle unscrews desire of revenge and so sladko-is sweet to think of how it is possible pohuliganit... The Some people speak me, that they do not have future. Probably, if rights there was Lomonosov, that nothing disappears completely that I have gone through cannot is simple so to leave any more in space, it will hang on them (on another's misfortune happiness you will not construct), it heats a little, but I on myself am surprised. It destroys or blasts my soul. I am afraid.
Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of the people who have been last through it: broshenyh the wives who have thrown or stopped husbands, courageous girls.

Svetlana Granin
13.06.2004, 22:46
You already had not a healthy situation in family. If the husband told to you about love adventures about love to speak to not have. It is impossible to encourage distortion of family attitudes or relations. Most likely, these attitudes or relations did not suit even your husband though he has offered them to you. You did not need to accept its or his point of view and behaviour. You still the young woman also can create new family. Do not repeat old mistakes or errors. Success!