PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The last half a year at me depression, I have lost interest to...

Lera
09.06.2004, 14:00
The dear doctor! The last half a year at me depression, I have lost interest to a life, to the appearance, already nothing pleases me. But all it of anything, and recently I became still and is awfully irritable, any oversight of the husband leads up me practically to a hysterics: not there the thrown socks, not threadbare table, a mud in the car and t. Item Prompt, what restful agent to me to accept. I have read through, that CORVALOLUM " apply at neurosises with an acrimony " " on 15 - 30 drops 2 - 3 times a day ". And whether there is more effective and modern agent? Whether it is possible to drive the machine or car after Corvalolum?

Elena
10.06.2004, 04:04
Lera, something can is easier, valerjanku, for example. And can have a rest, go kuda-nibud.

Anton
11.06.2004, 11:53
Probably, it would be necessary to replace a situation, job for example. To talk to the husband, to discuss it together. And in general to drive the machine or car in such status and without Corvalolum dangerously! For other motorists!:))

The anonym
12.06.2004, 18:51
And can is better leave in general from the husband?

Serzh
13.06.2004, 21:18
It is possible to leave and from the husband. But from militia you will not leave!:)))