PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am completely not familiar with similar practice. Somebody has told to me history. In mom...

Alkesej
05.06.2004, 10:52
I am completely not familiar with similar practice. Somebody has told to me history. During the moments of strong conflicts, physical and moral oppressions, the person does or makes that that that causes at surrounding bewilderment. He not looking at weak physical development could scatter much fiz. Strong people. Then nothing remembers, only according to numerous eyewitnesses and participants of situations. uvelichivaetsja force, movements are prudent. Itself cannot explain it. Laid down on inspection, doctors have found nothing. All from its or his words. Whether there were similar cases in a medical practice and what is it such.

Bobrov A.E.
06.06.2004, 19:14
You describe statuses with the so-called affectively narrowed affect. Such statuses in an expert or a practice happen. They speak that under influence of strong emotions the person as though changes, ceases to be such what he has got used to be. Thus can "wake up" nedjuzhennye abilities and opportunities, both psychological, and physical.

Alexey
08.06.2004, 08:19
How to help or assist it or this yeloveku? Whether the doctor at survey Can define or determine this diagnosis? With a kind the usual guy, quiet, argues logically. Snachalo I even thought, that he is simple risuetsja, but have not noticed anything externally suspicious neither in itself nor in that as he speaks.

Alexey
09.06.2004, 10:03
How to help or assist it or this yeloveku? Whether the doctor at survey Can define or determine this diagnosis? With a kind the usual guy, quiet, argues logically. Snachalo I even thought, that he is simple risuetsja, but have not noticed anything externally suspicious neither in itself nor in that as he speaks.

Alexey
10.06.2004, 11:50

Alexey
11.06.2004, 02:00

Alexey
12.06.2004, 02:43

Alexey
12.06.2004, 14:33

Alexey
12.06.2004, 19:55

Alexey
13.06.2004, 14:17