PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, you believe in a subconscious mind? At me so often happens, there is a problem or task, resh...

ksy
20.05.2004, 05:30
People, you believe in a subconscious mind?
At me so often happens, there is a problem or task, its or her decision is already planned. I look at the decision and I see that so it will not work, and to explain why I can not. In some days or I understand why so will not work or during performance it is visible that so it is impossible. I Often am a question of things in which a little that I understand.
At job up to ridiculous reaches, the boss asks to check up another's projects and if I speak (without explanations) that something not purely or cleanly, sends on completion. Govorat that I "zadnitsej" feel, and this place knows better. What is it such?

Huch
21.05.2004, 09:29
What she at you sensitive)

Huch
22.05.2004, 02:36
At dialogue human fields merge, it is not complex or difficult to define or determine its or his status and a train of thought. Only z at all a miscellaneous, at the presented people up to 15 m. If to take a toper or the narcomaniac, 25 sm are no more.

Well here
23.05.2004, 13:28
Usual business. There it is a lot of receptors of 6 feelings.

ksy
24.05.2004, 23:08
What is z?

The anonym
25.05.2004, 02:05
Field - a skeleton

Daisy
26.05.2004, 04:01
I believe in accident and concurrences)

I am I
27.05.2004, 09:49
And at me the intuition is strongly developed... It it also is a subconscious mind?

The anonym
28.05.2004, 12:45
Daisy, too often for accidents, under the theory of probability does not pass or take place. I think what is it more likely the slowed down reaction, chtoto in a brain have worked, but search in a database long time zanivaet, works in a dream (when problems or tasks less) is better.
As though so to learn to think more quickly?

Huch
29.05.2004, 04:04
At us opredelenaja the knowledge base, we have grown as in inkubatare, school, high school. To the person really much hardly to understand.

ksy
30.05.2004, 03:40
I here peredachku looked at the bill of researches of a dream.
So they approve or confirm that the brain in a dream continues to work, think, but feelings do not stir or prevent to decision-making. And if the brain cannot solve a problem that night nightmare (goes in cycles) turns out.
Also that dreams what that in the image reflect problems which are solved a brain at present.

ksy
31.05.2004, 12:23
I here peredachku looked at the bill of researches of a dream.
So they approve or confirm that the brain in a dream continues to work, think, but feelings do not stir or prevent to decision-making. And if the brain cannot solve a problem that night nightmare (goes in cycles) turns out.
Also that dreams what that in the image reflect problems which are solved a brain at present.

I am I
01.06.2004, 04:13
Then my head has not a rest at all. I all time see such sated or saturated and colourful dreams as though in cinema all the night long has stayed. And what is this my brain solves universal problems, though mine would solve:)

ksy
02.06.2004, 15:22
You know, I too see dreams in paints and every day and I remember the dreams, but practically I can always track or always look after paralel with yesterday's day

I am I
03.06.2004, 18:35
Well any moments it really come from the present, and any at me it is impossible to adhere to something... Especially that water constantly dreams me, or I by the ship (an ancient frigate) float on dark water, or on the bridge through the huge fast river, or these are lakes, waterfalls, etc. here it I to what I can not adhere.

Ksy
04.06.2004, 21:11
Water something for you means, Kakoeto bright impression in your past. She uvas for certain associates with what that sosiojaniem - either excitement or calmness or pavor. You never tonuli?

I am I
05.06.2004, 04:19
:) tonula when to me 9 years were but to be frightened pochemu-that was not in time, was surprised more likely, what is it not terribly and admired on rising bubbles and that all around kak-that is strange to move bacon upwards (it simply I went by the bottom or fundus), and then could not stop razgljadovat a palate through water, then me bystrenko have got also pavor to water even after that did not test. Terrible ice, dark water not always dreams me, sometimes very transparent and warm and I float under water as a fish and I see different not clear fishes or the sunk subjects, or I observe of a whole gale from a window about which strong waves hit, is shorter always different sometimes and terrible, but every night I necessarily see water. And what for she to dream me, I only get tired of such dreams, instead of I have a rest.

Huch
06.06.2004, 19:47
I tonul and not once. A hobby - skin diving. I consider or count, what is it the easiest or lightest;most mild mors.

I am I
08.06.2004, 06:26
Speak, that easy or light;mild mors when you will freeze. Snachalo it is cold, and it becomes then warm also the person runs into a dream. Too it is not bad, but personally I would like to die in full consciousness and of an old age:)

Huch
09.06.2004, 02:52
At mine shvagra the father has died during an orgasm, the truth, in a bed of the mistress. So this mistress, after funeral of the husband has told all to the widow..)

I am I
09.06.2004, 15:57
It that that was not too killed:) Has facilitated to the person to mountain!

Huch
11.06.2004, 02:30
At the person as as five children remains. She has not facilitated, it is exact.

unita
12.06.2004, 12:49
That that you name a subconscious mind already for a long time in scientific tongue is named unconscious, and is still preconscious. A brain in general very complex or difficult piece and in this case a dream at all at what (to you it is not necessary to notice a mistake or an error, to go to bed?). Simply gde-that in these areas occurs or happens the analysis of the received material (still nobody knows, which image) and in area of consciousness something breaks only sensations, that " not that ". About the same occurs or happens at a status "insajta" (the term is entered by school geshtalt-psychologies), it or he was tested precisely by everyone is bright enough experience when it is long beshsja above any problem or task, nothing turns out, and the correct decision comes to one moment as though sao itself. It seems to me, at you work the same mechanisms.

oshn
13.06.2004, 13:50
Dreams, preconsciousnesses, bessoznanie, will name. All is simple as in the mathematician or mathematics: for the decision of a problem or task from unknown persons, are necessary koe-what known or constant, the more to unknown persons - the it is necessary for dependence or constants more. From here and the conclusion, that a way of the decision of problems or tasks depends on initial info and from the saved up or saved experience of the decision similar. There can be it your personal experience, can povzaimstvovannyj... And me dreams it is not removed or is not taken off;do not dream, and if and yes - that in the form of the direct text repetition comprehended or conceived;intelligent earlier, at that without pictures, and in verbal execution or performance, kak-as if I in chyom-that convince myself or I narrate to myself. Happens only - to an occasion of the drunk alcohol before a dream.