PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have suddenly noticed behind myself, that normal equal silent attitudes or relations to me not nuzh...

Intolerable
02.06.2004, 07:27
I have suddenly noticed behind myself, that normal equal silent attitudes or relations are not necessary to me. I cannot to live also week without scandals and quarrels with the liked person. With others to do or make it simply it is not interesting. What is it? the Sado-masochism? To like me a storm in attitudes or relations, after it or her at me sincere satisfaction. When a calm - me it is boring, I search for the reason, an occasion and I kindle or heat. As think, what is it?

03.06.2004, 09:55
Most likely your parents too were not able to build correctly the attitudes or relations and estesvenno to another you have not learned.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 15:12
It is illness or disease!!!

Clara Zaharovna
10.06.2004, 02:24
nevysosimaja, yes to you, grazhdanochka, has largly carried such as you a pond prudi-adventurouses. And to be treated I do not advise, then precisely problem with a choice will begin.

Yana
11.06.2004, 11:36
Parents here not and, such behaviour happens at detok which were liked very much by parents and all of them permitted. By the way, can you, the young lady, do not understand it or this now, but most likely your troublemaking character, the disrespectful attitude or relation to associates, and I am almost assured, that you so conduct yourselves with relatives and nikogoda do not afford "such" behaviour with unfamiliar people, once becomes for you a huge problem. When you will see, that all of you push away, do not understand you. Will be excruciated, itself will start to understand. Lomka will be powerful or potent. Well, for now have a good time, time so is pleasant to you. But, remember unpunishedly happens nothing. I know a case when such behaviour has finished the woman to a serious mental disease (and it is primary, it there was a game on public), and now she consists on the account in a neurologic dispensary.

Intolerable
13.06.2004, 12:47
All not so, JAnochka! Parents far did not indulge me. Squabble I can not suffer or bear. I swear at darlings or darling on trifles, me it raises or excites also sex after that such wonderful and passionate.