PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make, if it is boring?: (like there is a person with whom you meet...

Olga, 19 l.
11.06.2004, 11:35
What to do or make, if it is boring?: (like there is a person whom you meet 2, 5 years... Feelings mutual.. But though... Though probably he vse-taki me likes more, than I it or him now. At it or him a difficult character.. That kind, gentle, lovely up to tears.. That another's any.. Disgusting, malicious, the boor.. But always correct. Both likes because, and guesses, that except for me nobody will sustain it or him... Later 2 years to me became boring... Because I anywhere with it or him do not go, because he likes to sit at home and the greatest on what he is capable is to feed me in McDonald's through road from my house or to take in hire of video and to look or see with me... I was at his place never because at it or him there repair and he does not want that I saw in what shock its or his apartment. He yet does not work, lives with parents. Money is.. Yes I also do not ask it is a lot of.. odnogruppniki all time kuda-that go... In clubs, kinoshki-kafeshki... And he does not release or let off me.. Me and to call that have ceased...: (((does not release or let off also most like how to go oppositely. It or he does not have friends and he does not like visitors. In itself a lot of good.. But bad.. Very much often bad outweighs!: (
It or Him in city know almost all.. Also respect... Therefore anybody from a man's half to me will not approach or suit - are afraid... In the first year of occurrings we have solved, that we shall get married and td.. Whether every day he asks I I shall go for it or him, whether I like it or him... I have noticed.. It was much easier to speak me it earlier.. And I did not doubt: (He will not want to leave me for what.. To Him any more with whom will speak.
To me it is boring... That my life develops so.. That I have fallen in love with this person. Also I am afraid that the future will be same.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 05:05
Together closely, boringly separately? He that bandjuga? For what so likes it or him and all city is afraid? You anywhere does not drive and does not release or let off, you that it or him veeshch? It is sad...

Ksjusha
13.06.2004, 10:05
It is not necessary to forget, that you too the person with an own life, to try to explain, that you can trust and release or trust and let off in pleasure institutions as its or his everyone are afraid and will not dare to approach or suit. And more to try to find interesting employment or occupation not in clubs and in discos, and houses or there where will arrange your friend. If you like. That it is possible and to offer something. And at you mum and the daddy is? Can eat sense to be with them or still gde-nibud without it or him, to analyse a situation more soberly.