PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As men concern to if the girl of the first shows initsitivu at z...

IKKI
18.05.2004, 18:19
How men concern to if the girl of the first shows initsitivu at acquaintance? How to win confusion and to approach or suit the first, not being afraid of refusal?

Natalia
21.05.2004, 15:52
Acquaintance - always risk so refusal can be received always. A question in the form of.

ZHeka
24.05.2004, 14:20
I, for example, obozhaeju if the girl shows the initiative. There is nothing better if the girl of raspingly you will take for hiluses, will throw on a bed and will rigidly force all the night long!!!:)

Michael chudo@mail.ru
27.05.2004, 22:10
To get acquainted very easily. First remember, what is it you choose to yourselves the person, instead of he you. Vo-the second if the person does not approach or suit you - we take the following. To learn or find out approaches or suits or not it is very simple - ask: the Young man, I wish to ask to you a question? . If he a little tupovat will pass by or will pretend, that has not paid attention. This person does not approach or suit you. If the person has paid the attention to you, ask? Whether is at it or him a few or a little;little bit free time which he could give you. If is not present - this person does not approach or suit you.? Whether it happened or it was possible to him to get acquainted in such situation, as now (in the street, on the escalator of the underground, in park, marshrutke, theatre, library).? He Could believe, that such way of acquaintance can change a life. He is not assured yet, in fact sees you for the first time. Install in it or him confidence what? Any experience does not happen negative and tell that have advised this way of acquaintance to you on the Internet. You will not become bored or will not miss.

IKKI
30.05.2004, 05:36
And still it seems to me, what the man can think, what I, to put it mildly, I do not possess modesty and in advance to size up me as about the thoughtless person, unless is not present? And then, it is interesting, what the man when to it or him;them approaches or suits thinks a first minute to get acquainted the girl?

ZHeka
31.05.2004, 23:15
Ikki when to the man approaches or suits to get acquainted the girl he is pleased in soul or douche because it is absolutely fast he perepihnyotsja.

IKKI
04.06.2004, 13:15
:-) ZHeka, it yet the fact))

Cyril
06.06.2004, 15:22
Actually I would be simply happy if even time the girl the first has approached or suited to me to meet. And if the girl approaches or suits the first it does not mean, that she thoughtless (certainly if you every day are not going to to approach or suit). So, that do not hesitate and think less, that to you will give up.

IKKI
08.06.2004, 23:26
Many thanks for advice or councils. Now, if to you will approach or suit to get acquainted the blue-eyed blonde, know, it I:-)))

Cyril
12.06.2004, 06:54
Let's wait:-)

Lexx
12.06.2004, 12:57
IKKI if the girl begins is easier class, the main thing do not prove to be thoughtless and behave adequately. And of refusals be not afraid, is not present so is not present, has forgotten and has gone further. SUCCESS!

Rem
13.06.2004, 06:42
If the girl has approached or suited to me and would show the initiative at acquaintance, I would be happy...
And not because " it is fast perepihnemsja " as one respondent wrote..