PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Women and girls! Respond, please, to my question! To me of 18 years, I oche...

Alexey
10.06.2004, 23:15
Women and girls!
Respond, please, to my question!
To me of 18 years, I very strongly like which girl of 14 years.
I shall not find or consider for immodesty to tell or say, that I nice enough. I very much like her.
But she does not like me. I am more than anybody and never I shall grow fond as of it or her...
How you think, whether she will regret, when to her will knock 18 what so with me acts (does not want that I liked it or her, etc.)?
Put itself on its or her place and tell or say to me, I ask you!!!!!! And that you have made on its or her place when have matured?
Thanks.

Maryanna
11.06.2004, 03:45
Yes anything would not make. Me in general all my admirers whom I did not like, never interested. In 14, especially in 18 when already has passed or has taken place so much years. Excuse.

Lera
11.06.2004, 12:30
Aleksei, tebe vsego 18 let. V etom vozraste vsegda kajetsya, chto uje tak nikogda nikogo ne polubish. Vozmojno-eto vashi pervie chuvstva, pervaya lubov. No ne otchaivaisya! A ona eshe ne dorosla navernoe, no vi postaraites naiti put k ee serdtsu. Glavnoe, terpenie! Ponabludaite za nei, chto ei nravitsya, chto net. .Govori s nei tolko o nei samoi, dai ei znat, chto ona samaya luchshaya i t. d. Pointeresuisya kak nado zavoevivat devushek u parnei starshe sebya. I voobshe, vse u tebya budet horosho! U tebya vse vperedi, udachi tebe!!!

Alexey
11.06.2004, 15:33
Yes here a special case, not as at all. Longly to tell all.
I do not know, who can remembers, I here in the beginning of September 2001 wrote the history.
To Maryanna: well at everyone the outlook on life, will agree.
Lere: Thanks!

The pretty girl
13.06.2004, 03:51
I had a similar history when to me 15 years me were strong one young man to whom was 20 has grown fond. But good this history has not ended with anything. To me now 22, to him 27.. I married, I'm fine. And he till now calls and silent in a tube, "casually" meets in the underground.