PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And why zhuzhchiny so clever are afraid? And sometimes, having noticed, that the girl clever, a moustache...

Light-
30.05.2004, 16:59
And why zhuzhchiny so clever are afraid? And sometimes, having noticed, what the girl clever, assiduously try to convince it or her of the return? If it or this it is impossible to them, simply leave (probably to search for somebody more silly)...?

Huch
31.05.2004, 08:48
Light if from vidat that the woman is very clever most likely she is silly or zakompleksovana. Yes, also what for you the clever woman?

The anonym
01.06.2004, 14:32
Interesting at you, Huch, logic: If the woman seems clever, means, she silly and zakompleksovannaja... Shine!!! And from what it is men so expostulate on female logic... Alas, my experience shows, that the main wisdom of the woman to not show the man, that she is cleverer than it or him.

Huch
01.06.2004, 17:14
I about those who wishes to seem clever, the clever woman when not otalkivet the man.

01.06.2004, 23:46
Estvenno, Huch therefore as clever simply always pretends to be more silly the the man.

Huch
02.06.2004, 18:17
What for to the clever woman silly the man??)) if the woman well knows the business, job, it not govrit that she is cleverer in all rest. Knowledge it not mind or wit.

tempo
04.06.2004, 03:53
It is curious, what then mind or wit on) (I learn or teach?

inga
05.06.2004, 04:07
Huch, pochemu-that you do or make any conclusions. Vo-the first, the woman herself does not push away the man, Light has told or said, that the man herself leaves, if sees, that the woman is cleverer than it or him. Vo-the second, unless conversation goes about knowledge?

Huch
06.06.2004, 13:52
Ha... (wisdom of the woman to not show the man, that she is cleverer than it or him (. And again all mind or wit of the woman descends or goes to one for the sake of that what to win attention of the man.

06.06.2004, 23:31
.. .eto kompromis, instead of a gain....

Huch
07.06.2004, 21:41
Mind or Wit - tactfulness, instant logic, intuition. The knowledge base, is another's mind or wit, possible also for these or it;this polzyvatsja, in the certain circles.

inga
08.06.2004, 21:40
And it seemed to me, that the knowledge base, (someone clever spoke me, what is it still as the general or common erudition is called), just and develops such qualities as tactfulness, logic and intutsija.

Hrjun
10.06.2004, 06:42
Therefore also are afraid, that clever. And suddenly will get to the core of all man's thoughts?:-))) but personally to me very much impose devchonki-clear heads. Easily with nimi-all of them understand. And with the little fool to fool about it is possible... Not for long.

Monika
10.06.2004, 18:41
The nature has enabled women to give birth or travail, that men cannot. Therefore men consider or count, that the nature has allocated with their mind or wit, and consequently they the cleverest. And if they will notice the clever woman, they feel uncertainly, and evaporate. Therefore it is better when, the woman does not show the mind or wit everywhere and in all. The clever woman dast an opportunity to the man to realize itself.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 16:02
And who has told or said, what she or HE clever (yj) in the given concrete case who in general defines or determines categories of mind or wit in dialogue of the man and the woman? In the given mutual relation who is not important more cleverly, whether the pair each other in which one of them - the leader, another - conducted, about mind or wit here nothing is spoken has important found.

Peach
13.06.2004, 01:08
Any person without dependence from a floor awkwardly feels, when series the person who surpasses it or him in an educational level, intelekte, erudition. Durakom-that is unpleasant itself chustvovat. Women too do not favour clever men. Probably amorous attitudes or relations assume equality