PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please. Which my husband I madly like have thrown me a little...

Eve
07.06.2004, 07:39
Help or Assist please. Which my husband I madly like have thrown me several days ago. He has left because at all of us it was very bad, scandals, misunderstanding, a wild pain and rage, but also wild love, at least mine. And he wants a quiet life and to not be excruciated. I understand it or him, but I can not breathe without it or him. How it to go through? What to do or make?

The snake
08.06.2004, 16:54
It is complex or difficult to advise in such situation when such done not happen or was not possible in a life. Two months back my father has left from mum, they have lived 29 years. And she till now on it or him;them dies. But time treats, I on her notice it. Do not hammer on itself, try to distract, be among friends. Now at you emotion, it is then possible or probable - to another estimate or appreciate a situation. If it is fated to be together, he will return. Success!

Hrjun
09.06.2004, 22:19
Madam Eve, it is impossible so to frighten men of love! Take itself in arms or hand.

Irishka
10.06.2004, 23:50
And where he has left? If not to another not so all is bad. One Will be, will calm down, will become bored or calm down, will miss and will return. Sometimes separation of even more people pulls together. Suffer a little and if nothing will change, operate or work!!! Success!

AND.
11.06.2004, 17:48
YOU are guilty. Always, when the man leaves, the woman is guilty. And on the contrary. How to go through? TO ACCEPT injuring situation! Lazareva read?.. He learns or teaches, as it to do or make and what for.

Monika
12.06.2004, 23:20
I do not agree from I.Ne always when the man leaves, the woman is guilty. You on yourselves judge it? It depends on a concrete situation and concrete people!