PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings. I have left the guy whom we met year, saw almost...

Olja
03.06.2004, 06:18
Greetings. I have left the guy whom we met year, saw almost every day and were not razluchny. All was very healthy... ljubov-carrots... Travel joint, lived together month, were going to to get married. .no then began to swear, scandals were awful... And here now we not together... My problem that I cannot forget it or him in any way, the truth, still more few time... But I think of it or this constantly... I know, that together we cannot be, I already doubt of love to it or him;them... But so it is a pity, that I cannot wish him good night, embrace and td. To me and so it is bad, and he still keeps ringing and swears eternal love, reminding about the past... And I cannot forgive it or him more. Prompt how somewhat quicker to forget it or him, please... Advice or council is very necessary.

Huch
03.06.2004, 20:04
In p p p
Cy you to forget p-
This business y nights.)

Klava
05.06.2004, 09:55
VAJ!!! HUCHIK HAS returned!!!!! Well my dreams it is direct taki are real!!! Now pridremala, also has dreamed me that huch again in konfe... Five minutes ago I look - still you nebylo... Already you here!!! Fine!!!))) do not throw more us...

Huch
05.06.2004, 20:43
Thanks for video roller Klava) And I that have thought, that again someone in BMP a format photowall-papers shlyot)

Klava
07.06.2004, 02:38
Happens also such?)

Herring
08.06.2004, 08:15
This your handsome man is not necessary to you. .ne take a tube, be switched to other employment or occupation. And that has groped, the clever man, than it is possible on a life spekulirovat-love at it or him, whether see..

b.yz
09.06.2004, 06:44
Get or Start another... Also will be to you shchaste!!!

Calibre-n???O
10.06.2004, 20:56
Here eto-that and nazyvvaetsja an old age, probably. What load??? Any more does not remain forces on love, I mean sincere? Everything, has run low? I at job have djadechka, absolutely interesting person, to him as I recently have found out 66 years!!!!!!!! I thought, that 54. He paints hair, and sticks to me and our secretary, the little girl 22. It seems, and I hope, that for fun. Now he lives one. And such loneliness in opinion of simply dog!!! Still one year ago, as he to me recently was professed, when we were late at job behind a wine-glass of tea, it or he had a girlfriend 32 years. Jim!!! Here, - to mine, an example for imitation.

b.yz
11.06.2004, 09:57
Dzhimnik, you simply did not get on fatal women who do or make it with the ease, one click. And what, the puppy should not be liked? CHto-something at you with ponjatijami-not that...

Calibre-i??O
11.06.2004, 12:07
The man and dog two things of one class. Both will run about, will run about on pomojkam, and sobachkam-to girls, and to guzzle vse-taki come home...

Calibre
12.06.2004, 17:40
The man and dog two things of one class. Both will run about, will run about on pomojkam, and sobachkam-to girls, and to guzzle vse-taki come home...

b.yz
12.06.2004, 20:44
Has specified))) It at VERY NEAR MISTRESS!!!!!!!