PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a girlfriend with which attitudes or relations at us more than friendly. All...

Alexander
08.06.2004, 15:09
I have a girlfriend with which attitudes or relations at us more than friendly. All anything, but her of 14 years. Do not look at me koso, to me recently 18 it was executed... When I am with her, to me as that is awkward. I do not feel that equality, kotore is at dialogue with contempoparies. Awkwardly because I feel, what I in the answer for it or her, etc. Can leave to me all this? I do not know what to do or make...

The anonym
08.06.2004, 18:22
Mine sister already otjagivaetsja since 13 years...
She 176 body height

The anonym
09.06.2004, 22:21
Break of communications or connections between the past and future. That is created now - not consequences or investigations of any reasons known to you, it something absolutely new. And the person can be not ready to it or this.
Break of communications or connections inside of the person - and here it is already more terrible. The internal contradictions passing in external, squabbles, svary, misunderstandings, " a demon in a rib ", awkward age. Breaks friendly, related or congenerous or love uz, leaving or care from the house, change, divorce are possible or probable.
Threshold, which person should not pass, and has passed. Especially correctly in okkultizme. Perth promises in that case unpleasant consequences.

IRA
10.06.2004, 17:22
Dear Alexander, your doubts are doubts of the decent or considerable person, for what to you thanks - decency now an infrequent piece, alas. I (I not the psychologist, and simply adult woman) think, that you should not sharply " leave all this ", and simply on the sly to change style of attitudes or relations. Namely - to try to explain to her, that she has begun adult attitudes or relations too early, not having still representations, for what it is necessary to respond, when this all begin, and that too it is difficult to you to bear for it or her the responsibility, in fact you too are young still, and that she should go to the gynecologist, time this all took place, and to think over together with the doctor, how to be protected, because you cannot frame family yet, if that. Then the girl will know in advance, that it is necessary to respond and most for itself. And, certainly, it would be better to you to have business or affairs with adults but if so happens, now you should to try behave so that to manage with a smaller traumatism for both of you. To throw - rezko-now, at teenagers especially vulnerable mentality, perhaps, is impossible, and not known, why she on all has gone - can, a considerable role the unsuccessful climate in family has played, here she and searches heat thus. You should " lower on brakes " - how I have written in the beginning. All kind.

Anna
12.06.2004, 09:21
" But friends to lose it is not necessary, anybody will not return them to you ". You, certainly, as want, but I hold the opinion, that it is complex or difficult enough to find related or congenerous soul in a life, therefore if have found, so keep, and the difference in the age of in due course will smooth out. Success!

Iriska
12.06.2004, 16:11
Do not throw it or her, likely if the girl has gone on this that she to you seriously concerns, and if you will throw it or her, she will think - what he... pomatrosil also has thrown. Likely between you something is, and it is possible to cope with difficulties, be easier, acquaint it or her with the friends, in due course this difference will smooth out, besides meeting young men is more senior than itself, girls quickly mature and behave much... As though it to tell or say, in general are not caught on any delirium of the coevals. Yes you now bear the responsibility for it or her, but in due course she will incur a part of the responsibility, and you in the 18 will be more Man, than the some people in 25 which cannot put on a condom... Success!