PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such chesspiece was seen in Innete in karrikaturah-with the machine or car feministki-frontal has flown down...

Herring
25.05.2004, 07:11
Such chesspiece the machine or car feministki-saw in Innete in karrikaturah-a windshield, and a mirror back vida-and on itself - there where everyones igrushechki veshajut-eggs torn off dangle or hang about))). I even know, whose would dangle or hang about in my machine or car))). I at all away them would kiss a fur-tree for new year to decorate))) Precisely! It would be trans-tsen-den-tal-but!)

Well here
26.05.2004, 12:28
Strange to you pictures what are remembered. However it is characteristic. And how you razgljadela-that, what is it eggs? It can two nutlets is simple hung?))) or eyes someone's? (as in hotheads CHarli of Splints dragged with itself eyes of the father)))

Huch
26.05.2004, 15:10
Also it is what be, old being ill or sick decorated by carpets yes labels... Accompanying eskortom Moldavian mopedistov..
Herring, and eggs for a smell in the machine or car or that polizyvat them from time to time in jams of city?) you still a dried member instead of the handle of transfers, yes hairy zadnitsu the Georgian, instead of aerpaka..)

Herring
27.05.2004, 06:17
1) Nuvot, you scoff? I still can distinguish eggs from "nutlets" so the picture has been made... 2) you, maramoechnyj... No, you should tear off only one egg, and the second ostavit-that as required was for what you on asphalt voloch. So vot-voloch, voloch-while you all will not be erased, one egg remains from you (second).

In lipstick
28.05.2004, 01:13
The herring, and siski you would not like to see the on a girdle at the misogynist.

kuka
29.05.2004, 10:51
The herring, well in norme-that nevertheless 2, a fur-tree as though beautiful hardly will turn out.
And if on all fur-tree will suffice - it is possible a question - where you takogo-have found that, unique that on all fur-tree has sufficed??????:))))))))))))))))))

Alain
31.05.2004, 00:23
Well though a fur-tree, instead of a ship pine. Vooshche shchas the feminist to be not in a fashion. (they are now less radical)

The anonym
01.06.2004, 02:54
The herring, not bos pochikala Lopnesha and Hucha, well and well vota probably would not touch.

YOU WILL BURST
02.06.2004, 13:06
Yes she that real never also did not see an egg... All on pictures yes on a windshield... Goes, considers or examines;surveys, studies or investigates.. mudatrihomonoznyj arhiopteriks))))

The anonym
03.06.2004, 14:43
Working as a saleswoman in the Moldavian shop, unless it is possible to earn on the machine or car?

The anonym
04.06.2004, 14:15
You will burst do not forget the Herring zamuzhnjaja lady.

Alain
05.06.2004, 10:43
Oh what malicious, the lover beautiful and rich can at the Herring. Here cost or stand and envy, when the Herring will pass by you on smart tochile.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 19:06
At the Herring all invented, anybody at it or her is not present not the muzhik not friends. She lives here, reading your lines, and finishes not with the lover, and odigoj.

Alain
07.06.2004, 13:31
It is possible to do or make such conclusions being personally familiar with the person. pominitsja in one chat there was devitsa-a terrible stinker, muzhiks were slighted - black, it or she had all either black or white, the Herring in comparison with her the May butterfly, but are necessary such people for contrast (it I not about the Herring), and then we meet in real. And at us at all a jaw otvisli-the pleasant girl, uspeshnaja-is the business, further steel obshchatsja-at it or her with the husband perfect attitudes or relations. Now we with her good znakomye-once a month sit gde-a string. And why she so itself vela-the bad mood was speaks, to whom does not happen.

VA
08.06.2004, 09:27
You will burst, your citation Majakovskogo was recollected that that in Russia beautiful people have disappeared all. Really so this tightens or delays pomojka, what itself has turned to a source of a stench? The carriage to me, the carriage..

YOU WILL BURST
09.06.2004, 16:03
Walk, VA))

The anonym
11.06.2004, 01:38
Who would speak, WILL burst:)

oshn-
12.06.2004, 14:50
Whence she such has taken... From a joke: it wanted to the muzhik to become a multinominal. He has gone in sklifasovskogo, and there speak: ostis, we do not do or make such operations.: and who does or makes: and Who knows, goodness knows. Has gone to the God, and that has sent it or him, speaks, he is not engaged such. And who? And features it or him knows. That has gone to hell, and: there are no problems! polezaj in a tub, has run about around of a tub, strewed something, pobormatal, vylaz, speaks. The muzhik has got out. Where dries, there the member grows: on a forehead, on brachiums, on a stomach or belly... That for pleasure to hell to embrace, and features to him: lag behind, you do not see, I think.: about what? I can shall prompt? CH: yes, here I think, where a bag with eggs prisobachit....,) kuda-where... To a herring on a fur-tree and more bulbs in them pozasovyvat that krasnenkim were shone. The mermaid, and muzhiks not zhalko-that? At us advertising of the Canadian whisky is, so there show the championship on football and spectators in bars at a TV set in many countries (change of the staff for the staff) there, during one moment the football player receives a leg or foot on eggs so all spectators (men, certainly) react as if they have received on these eggs. So, tearing off one (or several) and notifying on it or this, that you tear off all of them present. Muzhiks are those. sensetiv we, especially in this occasion.,)