PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please if I laid in an insane hospital (1, 5 months, p...

Tatyana
12.06.2004, 01:30
Tell or Say please if I laid in an insane hospital (1, 5 months, has got on fast of transport) whether will put on the account in PND? Therefrom already called, ordered to come. It is undesirable to go there as information or inquiries for prolongation of the license at job will be then necessary. Umenja terrible headaches and attacks when as speak, I not absolutely supervise the behaviour. In hospital a saw karbomazepin, pirosekam, galoperindol also did or made nyxes (what, I I do not know) Diagnosis I too I do not know. As to me to be further, whether it is possible to address to the private or individual doctor or simply can drink what nibud tablets. Pentalginum to me not pomagaet. Friends have advised paksil. Drank month, but attacks all the same proceed.

Pronin D.A.
12.06.2004, 09:21
After course of treatment in an insane hospital the extract is sent in regional PND where, on the basis of the exposed diagnosis, already solves a question on statement on the account. If to you called and invited on prieim it does not mean at all, that you already are under observation of psychiatric service (though and to exclude such opportunity completely it is impossible). It is probable, that the doctor would like to talk simply all over again to you, and already then to solve the problem on a dispensary observation. But by the described status, the used medicinal preparations your status was and ostatsja such, that demands the qualified medical care (it is not necessary prebegat to advice or councils of friends is can end with repeated hospitalization). In the private or individual order you certainly can invite the doctor, but at reception of any documents (the information or inquiry in GBDD, on oruzhee, on job, etc.) all the same it is necessary to go in PND.