PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! I Address both to girls, and to children or guys! Can, at someone it is familiar with...

Irisha
20.05.2004, 08:24
Greetings to all! I Address both to girls, and to children or guys! Can, at someone it is familiar with such situation. At me a problem with the mother-in-law. I understand, it not news, but all this comes too far. At my mother-in-law 2 sons whom she madly likes, are jealous and does not want, that they belonged to someone, except for it or her. She all time interferes with their life, all tries to affect or influence not! For it or her an ideal picture such: she + 2 synochka. .i all! More than anybody! And she does not hide, that who near to it or her synochkami was, all the same she will be unworthy also the mother-in-law ustaivat will not be, t. e. That which can borrow or occupy places near to its or her sons was not born on light. She can offend by any words simply so, to face, but if it or her you ask why I do not arrange you she does not result or bring any arguments, tries to keep silent. Speaks openly, that wishes us to dissolve. How to be? Thanks

tusja
21.05.2004, 20:38
And you with her live? If is not present, talk to the husband and tell or say, that it is unpleasant to you to happen in the house where you offend. He, kstatit how reacts to attacks of mummy? If yes, it is necessary to part.

LANA
23.05.2004, 05:58
Too in due time the mother-in-law tried to dissolve my parents - not on that, ostensibly, my father married. In time have moved down and it is rare at them on a visit appeared. Here also live to this day together. And more I do not know any prescriptions.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 18:41
The minimal dialogue at a level of politeness secular. Data on the husband and its or his attitude or relation to a situation are necessary for a full picture

Irisha
28.05.2004, 02:34
Thanks everyone who has responded. In that continually, that we live in different (!) cities, but she and therefrom tries to manipulate us! She entices the husband to herself in any ways (badly, I I die, etc.), speaks, that he came to her only one. Each our trip, let and rare or infrequent, comes to an end with scandal, the husband protects me, and its or her senior son does not protect the wife, on the party or side of mum in all cases. The husband speaks, that one will not go to her without me. The husband experiences, but speaks, that in the given situation I am necessary to him and he has made the choice, t. To. Understands fault of mum, ja-that it or her anything has never offended! The most important, the mother-in-law goes to any fortunetellers and sorcerers and guesses, tells fortunes on all us. I then am ill or sick, and it not my inventions, at me, at the husband, at the senior daughter - in-law, even at my mum whom she too hates, identical signs though physically all are healthy!

LANA
30.05.2004, 05:55
Agent from fortunetellers: descend or go in church, posmotrte, that will be.

Tanja
30.05.2004, 22:51
My God, Irisha as I understand you! At me too the mother-in-law and the same attitudes or relations. She does not wish even to understand, that at us family and that we have the rights to live as we want. We live separately, but it or she has keys from our apartment and in my absence (while I at job) she to us goes.
It seems to me, that such mothers egoistki and really they do not understand, that the son to itself will not adhere. Really it is impossible to save equal, kind attitudes or relations both with the son and with nevestkoj?
In general I have found for myself a way out: it is less with her to communicate, hold distance. With the husband I in any way about her do not speak (probably this tactics wrong) and even now in any way it or her I do not name.
Irisha, do not spend nerves, efforts, all peerly you will bad and unworthy, therefore keep with the mother-in-law a distance, but normally communicate with the husband, find any outlet in a life.
Simply I so try to do or make. Easier or simply to live.

Amber
02.06.2004, 00:03
She one in other city? If my mum lived in other city, I necessarily would come to see it or her, anyhow?

The anonym
04.06.2004, 07:01
Can suffer or bear - with the husband to mum go for a drive, is not present - he knows the reasons of refusal to go with it or him. Will not go without you - its or his choice, and to shift " synovy a duty or debt " on you it is inappropriate. The only thing, can occur or happen at it or him from uncertainty in and the choice.
Sorcery and differently such - in church

Irisha
06.06.2004, 16:01
In church necessarily I descend or go. Tanechka! Thanks for comprehension! At once it is visible, that you in a subject:)) Amber! Yes, she lives in other city, I at all against ezzhit to her on a visit, but ona-me to see that does not want or wish! Without any reasons! She incites the husband against me, tries to separate us what openly declares. She bespordonno climbs during our life. All time rows, names me rubbish and merzavkoj (in eyes!). I assure you if I was not right, the first I would be killed by my husband! And you would would like to leave from the wife not week iz-for whims of mum?

OPEN COMPANY
08.06.2004, 14:46
Any magic is powerless, if the person does not feel pavor, in this case all negative with the double force comes back to its or his owner.
Also try to look less to her in the face.

Lerchik
12.06.2004, 01:31
.. Also do not give the mother-in-law the photos and if suddenly you should be photographed together (it is admissible, any family celebration) - allocate or remove a view aside, let eyes will be poluprikryty, or close them during the latest moment.

child
12.06.2004, 08:53
At me to all nizheperechislennomu the mother-in-law also drinks and in pinball machines plays... In as... I on your place to the husband would tell or say that if its or his mummy will not cease to offend you you to her will not go..