PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, please, I mum, at me the son - 9 yj a class. He si...

Mum
10.06.2004, 15:18
Hello, help or assist, please, I mum, at me the son - 9 yj a class. He has strongly moved down in study, the father strongly beats it or him both a belt and a hose, and on the face for everything, for the two in general, for the corrected estimations in a diary, is has reached or cunning that when one of them on kitchen or cuisine another there simply does not come, they do not talk at all, between them attitudes or relations as hatred, and in the summer of the son have put on the account in militia that he once with friends from a window of the seventh floor the packages filled by water threw. Earlier he though kak-that studied, and now everything, has rolled down or has slid absolutely. Help or assist, with the father conversations are useless, help or assist to not lose the son. Thanks.

Valery About.
11.06.2004, 06:51
Divorce from this "father", differently you precisely will lose the son! Leave the son alone with its or his estimations if do not wish to make of it or him the idiot, address to the psychologist internally necessarily! At me the same history with study of the son, but I simply have no right to abuse the son for the two, he the free person. I simply inspire him, that with dvojkami he cannot enter the institute, so cannot earn money for the life. Let your husband is not surprised, that the son corrects estimations in a diary and says lies, it is absolutely natural at such mutual relations. JA-, on your place it is exact ushla-from such husband and daddy, t. To. I for the son mountain!

Vsevolod
12.06.2004, 05:29
At you what attitudes or relations with the husband?
The son respects with you? There is a mutual understanding?
It is internally possible to meet in Moscow
Yours faithfully
Vsevolod, the psychologist
olovo555@hotbox. ru