PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I do not know that to me to do or make! I cannot normally communicate with friends...

Lit
08.06.2004, 18:46
Hello, I do not know that to me to do or make! I cannot normally communicate with friends. Behind my back are over me dared or laugh over me, do not perceive seriously, consider or count, that I "botanka" which only study and interests. I opened or open, sociable, never refuse in requests. But me pochemu-that consider or count gloomy, without sense of humour. Probably, it iz-for uncertainty in, is possible or probable iz-that I do not have such energy, vivacity, as at my friends (at me an asthenia). Whether prompt, please, there are any trenningi, any prescriptions of successful dialogue. How to find in themselves that sparkle to which people will be pulled?

Maruska
10.06.2004, 06:38
First of all you do not have not enough confidence of and that comprehension, that you - are not worse than others, and is simple another. Hammer. Also not be hypochondriac: from what you have taken, what behind your back above you are dared or laugh?

The anonym
11.06.2004, 06:08
Accept zhen-shen from an asthenia.

Buharov J.M.
12.06.2004, 01:36
Hello! Present or true "sparkle" to which people really last are a naturalness and sincerity. If for you it is natural to be timid - so be such! About an asthenia - a separate question, here still it is necessary to understand, whether in the business she at you is, if is - that what form and whence she at you has undertaken. And about problems with friends, so here two moments: vo-the first if you become completely " kroit yourselves under them " - to you will be quickly lost even with the rests of interest, in fact there is no reason to communicate with the person, same as all the others; vo-the second, still the big question, whether it is necessary to change in general itself for the sake of those who is not ready to accept you such what you are!