PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Has visited or attended the psychotherapist (at me obtrusivenesses in the form of filoso...

Klarissa
06.06.2004, 11:01
The dear doctor! Has visited or attended the psychotherapist (at me obtrusivenesses in the form of philosophical and psychological sophistication, digging in it or this in all here three years: with variable success I distract, get rid by own strength). We with it or him and have not got to the bottom Of the main reason (only assumptions) and he has suggested to search its or her most (if it will not turn out, again to address to it or him;them). But, the most important, I was surprised with its or his advice or council, that of my notions of compulsion directly to get rid is unnecessary (to distract, for example), and it is necessary to find their reason and then all will pass or take place..., but in fact they deliver me mass of inconveniences, bad mood, depression, the pleasure of a life has left... What is the time can pass or take place, before I learn or find out the reason of these ideas? And I would like to live! About ten years ago I had something similar so I effort of will have got rid of ideas, and now too wished so to act or arrive..., but he has told or said, that is unnecessary. - To mine, it is necessary to search for the reason of my notions of compulsion and SIMULTANEOUSLY to distract from them, unless so it will not be more reasonable? To me it is very important, that you will tell or say, the doctor. Thanks.

Alain
06.06.2004, 23:45
Hello, Klarissa! As psiholog-the psychotherapist I can tell or say, that is very strange, that your psychotherapist has not helped or assisted you to find the reason of your notions of compulsion. He applied what therapy and a technique?

Klarissa
07.06.2004, 08:15
But in fact the exact reason to find not always it is possible or probable. A technique I do not know, but we were taken with it or him of more than two hours (the first consultation and simultaneously a psychotherapy). He has told or said, that if will not pass or not take place, a psychotherapy will continue.

Alain
08.06.2004, 20:16
Probably, but it is necessary to pass or take place a long course. Short-term it is considered from 10 before 15 occurrings.

Klarissa
10.06.2004, 12:09
But me it became easier and I had a greater or big confidence that I can consult. Here I also have asked the main question in my report: It is necessary to get rid simultaneously of obtrusivenesses effort of will and to search for the reason OR to search ONLY for the reason?

Alain
10.06.2004, 23:56
Sometimes all together. Sometimes only undesirable action is removed or taken out, instead of the reason. Means to your psychotherapist it was not possible to work well it or her with you.

Dock
11.06.2004, 14:21
Klarissa! Under such sophistication (the meaning of the life, about transitoriness of life, happiness, etc.) - TOO often disappears depression. Guards much, told or said by you - especially loss of cheerfulness, feeling of depression (!), bad mood (classics). And here try to ask your question in conference of the psychiatrist. I almost for certain predpologoju depression.

Klarissa - for dock
11.06.2004, 21:38
The reason of loss of my cheerfulness - these opposite ideas. When they are not present (there are moments) I very much even am cheerful:) the Doctor has told or said, that depression is not present.