PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed for a long time with such problem, wished to share with you...

Elena
09.06.2004, 12:26
Hello! I am am disturbed for a long time with such problem, wished to share with you (me 24 years)! At me is not present garmnonii in a life, I last time am am excruciated with any pavors, such sensation - as though I wait for any dirty trick. I on a life the optimistical, cheerful person, with me am easy or light to communicate, but inside to me kak-that is bad. It can partly from loneliness in private life. I met the young man, but then we have left. Now he has again appeared. I am am excruciated with pavor, that he again kuda-that will leave. How in general to struggle with it or this? How it is possible to learn to relax or be relaxed? I would like nakonets-to find that the happiness, the beloved, but to force events now there is nothing, we with it or him to what do not send or have come. Besides I know, that he lives with the girl, but speaks, what is it simply favourable "cohabitation", on it or her plans at it or her are not present, he with her does not wish to have children and as soon as there will be it or him " second half " he can change all. To me with it or him it is good, many advise to meet and to not think about bad. I very much become attached to people and parting is given to me extremely hardly. How to overcome itself? I try to spend the Free time - to a miscellaneous, kuda-nibud I go, but ideas gde-that not there.. It would be desirable happiness and love and that it was longevous? How can comment on my message? Thanks all for attention!

child
11.06.2004, 21:07
Really good young man who lives with the girl, and speaks, what is it favourable cohabitation and at it or her is not present plans for it or her, for such it is necessary to be overcome;))) Meeting you he too something favourable to itself will find.