PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. For today to me 34 years, but I am afraid of men iz-that in...

Tatyana
06.06.2004, 08:48
Hello. For today to me 34 years, but I am afraid of men iz-that in the childhood I all time was teased by boys because I was too high and too thick. Now I a little polnovata, but look or appear not bad, however the complex has remained. How to me of it or this will get rid?

Valeri
07.06.2004, 05:16
Dear Tatyana! I more recently had a similar problem but because I all life was sluggish, too phlegmatic. I tried not uchavstvovat in competitions at lessons of physical culture, in other outdoor games, t. To. I knew, that I can bring the command and then with me my schoolmates will be necessarily dissatisfied... Tak-slowly all life I think:-))) Vobshchem a full phlegm!:-) but about five years ago I could get rid of a complex in occasion of a sluggishness of movements, simply having accepted and having grown fond of myself it is even more. Now I consider or count this feature as a highlight, charm - such " the floating lady "!:-))) But here completely to get rid of that constraint, that slowly I think I can not yet Still I complex iz-for it or this in public, at job more a few... Sometimes I am afraid to be arranged on other job, t. To. I think: and suddenly I to these or it;this shall not like the heads and God forbid tormoznutosti he to me will tell or say about mine! But for this summer I have spent such job above myself, that now for me is not too intolerable to hear: " Well and a brake! " And all owing to that has simply refused self-flagellation and on twenty times a day now to myself I speak: " I accept myself such what I am! " And " I like myself! ". Know, Tatyana, I think, that all our complexes from insufficient love to. Esli-psychologists and parents knew on how much important to explain to children that it is necessary to like itself not only for something, but also is simple so then and " disgusting utjat " menshe-at schools would be! In fact then the child starts itself to appreciate and respect more! Success to you and love!

Tatyana
07.06.2004, 22:23
Thanks, Valeri. You are right. Just parents though liked me, but never spoke me, that I beautiful or clever, always doubted of my abilities. It is necessary to me to get out of the complexes.

Bobrov A.E.
08.06.2004, 13:45
If these experiences stir or prevent till now, that, I think, there are bases to seem to the psychotherapist. Usually such status kvalifitsiuetsja as a selective social phobia.

Galina - Valeri.
09.06.2004, 06:06
1) Excuse, that I interfere: whether it with you we talked to the AUTHOR?
2) Well you directly my mirror reflection! Too I suffer from the "tugodumija"... Also I try to act the same as you. Helps or assists.

Valeri
10.06.2004, 09:01
Yes Galina, it I also is!:-))) it is very glad, what not I one such on light!:-)

Valeri
11.06.2004, 16:14
To Galina. And for a long time at you this or thus most "tugodumie"? Got or since the childhood? As whom work, if not a secret? If want, write on a mail: orelve@mail. ru. I shall be glad!