PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to hear opinion of people. That you think (only seriously) about the book...

ponochka
08.06.2004, 22:44
It would be desirable to hear opinion of people. That you think (only seriously) of books of type " All secrets about men (women) ", " As it or him (it or her) to receive, win, beat off, beat ". When to me there was years 16 I them have become engrossed in reading, mind or wit was not typed or collected, one cynicism. And now, when I see such books, at all I do not take, but in fact if them print, probably read, on someone they raschitany.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 04:17
On fools and little fools.

jimmy
10.06.2004, 06:30
Certainly, we are individual, but we are a subject to generalization as well as all around of us, it is not necessary are afraid to be obobshchenym, it is necessary to do or make from this conclusions and to use knowledge, instead of shugatsja and to not be typed or collected cynicism, which and so we suffice in all,))

ksy
11.06.2004, 01:42
Well it is impossible to perceive all literally. In them there is a rational grain, in books, from them it is possible for something to gather in sense of psychology. One generalizing phrase to me very much was remembered. About what to speak with the man. If he is silly - agree with it or him in everything if it is clever - argue, and to you it will not be boring. If to not accept all it is literally, I never met exceptions of this rule.

child
11.06.2004, 15:53
The crazy literature