PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well as it is read?)...

Herring-calibre
05.06.2004, 01:08
Well as it is read?)

Calibre
05.06.2004, 04:18
Normally. Half has read through. It is pleasant to me, but thus I already thoroughly have had time to fill up the passive stock of abusive lexicon, and I am afraid, that this book will develop my inferiority complex by way of sex. But this or thus external, and as a matter of fact... I should think, but this book on what is not similar, from read through by me, I never collided or faced with such people on a life - and to me it is very a pity and, probably, to me it or this hotleos.

Calibre
06.06.2004, 20:06
Such as he, live on Mars, and I on the Moon, and we never peresechemja hemispheres. I mean human type, not an accessory or a belonging to a floor. Here! Excuse, that confusedly.

Asya
07.06.2004, 15:57
And me kak-that this book under a secret allowed to esteem at 2 o'clock odruzhka about 15 years ago. Too I remember the stock of sex imaginations and ways of their expression was enriched. But for 2 hours it is a lot of not nachitaesh and any more did not come across... I read now and then Jane Osten)))) more and more

Calibre-expert
08.06.2004, 20:56
Directly, as my mum. Sentimentally and up to excessive sweetness it is correct. I read only " Pride and a bias " in the childhood - very much it was pleasant to me, and looked " sence and sensibility ".

The anonym
09.06.2004, 08:17
Fashistjara.

Herring
10.06.2004, 23:40
Calibre, about it or this can speak everything, everything, but it is very strong thing. About abusive abuse..))) in my opinion, there is not present anything "twirled")))) And as to such ljudej-I with them collided or faced, am not a lot of them, but they very bright people. You read up up to the extremity or end, there in general. .koroche, uragan-I adore such books. If I have sat down something to write, it would be something in the same sort.)

b.yz
11.06.2004, 07:44
And it was not pleasant to me. Shocking prevails of a measure of talent and common sense. Howard Stern from it or him it has not turned out! (((