PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a girlfriend, her 22. She has finished 8 classes and has thrown technical school (year...

Jury
29.05.2004, 13:09
I have a girlfriend, her 22. She has finished 8 classes and has thrown technical school (about 2 years ago). At present she declares, that does not wish to work, studies and in general nothing is necessary for her. I wish govorot to live simply and all. And suddenly I tomorrow shall die. What for to me something to do or make? And all in such sort. She full egoistka also is very obstinate. (all in krettse also is compressed) I it or her I like and I think, that the person vanishes. Can allocate or remove it or her to the psychologist that he has corrected for it or her? What will advise?

kuka
30.05.2004, 00:29
Here the psychologist will not help or assist. Pure or clean prisposoblenets-the idler. She should find any shark to stick to her as ryba-stuck. Can - it will be happy or enough. But it or she on a life will have one tragedy - to her all will be bad and always boring.

Kind
31.05.2004, 03:28
JUra, and it is necessary to you? To feed, contain, entertain? Such people to not alter. If ljubish-suffer or bear, but most likely it will soon bother you, t. To. Its or her apathy will affect or have an effect and you.

The hypocrite
31.05.2004, 11:37
Here govorjat-if ljubish-suffer or bear. And how so it is necessary to like and how for a long time to forgive vse-idleness, moaning, nonsense, egoism?
In the name of what?

Dobryj-> to the hypocrite
01.06.2004, 13:13
So and I about the same))) Only am hardly kinder)))

YOU WILL BURST
02.06.2004, 21:13
It is glad for you, that in time to you have shown the "present or true" woman! As a whole they in general from each other nothing otlichejutsja... Only you though speaks, that thinks, and that +!!! And the others and lgut all life! So an output or exit odin-the KICK UNDER BACK!

karman
03.06.2004, 23:49
Kto-someone feeds it or her?
Let it will be not you.
Also will see with whom she will be!
Also that will undertake!

Tier
05.06.2004, 02:45
Egoism is a character trait and it will not alter. And for home life rather unattractive, as however and laziness. Therefore if while the family is not necessary to you, live and use on all 100 girlfriend, such what she is if it does not cause or cause in you excruciatings and constant desire it or her to alter. If more serious attitudes or relations it is better to look for somebody another as you in time have considered or examined, that for the person near to you are necessary to you.

kuka
05.06.2004, 14:15
However koe-that in your question too has strained. Here it: " Can allocate or remove it or her to the psychologist that he has corrected for it or her? " e. Type - it would be necessary to me as it is necessary to me, and if what not so - so to the plastic surgeon, the psychologist, parikmahteru... That was so that to me it was comfortable...

Herring
06.06.2004, 21:17
It is not necessary to drive anywhere it or her, she gde-that on - to the of the right, is its or her choice. She the adult and made person if you accept its or her views on zhizn-be with her, not ustraivajut-not be.) here and all love.

Well here
06.06.2004, 23:40
Correctly, she simply considers or counts, that works, giving the body for using, and it is enough of it or this. Such now much. It is absolutely normal thing. Here is worse - to another: receives education, goes regularly on job, receives the 1500 roubles, and then at home all from herself peer the rights squeals, that, works on family, etc., therefore at home. era does not do or make

Herring
07.06.2004, 10:06
)))))

Calibre
08.06.2004, 12:35
poprygunja the Dragonfly red has sung summer, to look back was not in time, and the winter rolls in eyes....

Calibre
09.06.2004, 14:38
To like others - a serious cross, and you are perfect without gyruses and the secret to a solution of a life is equivalent to your charm...))))

Sergey
11.06.2004, 03:43
2kuka - " pure or clean prisposoblenets... But it or she on a life will have one tragedy - to her all will be bad and always boring " - here! The situation is very similar to mine. The person practically I force to go to study - he as though though speaks that wants - but on actions and phrases it is visible that the unique reason - that mum was quiet - where and what for to go - all the same...