PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband is jealous me of my mother, forbids to me to call to her, he cannot p...

Ekaterina
08.06.2004, 17:12
My husband is jealous me of my mother, forbids to me to call to her, he cannot understand what for we are called back every day. Attitudes or relations became very strained or intense. Almost divorce. Help or assist that to me to do or make?

Dzheni
09.06.2004, 20:56
He, probably, simply proprietor and in additives is mistrustful, and such people, as a rule, aspire to hold those whom like, near themselves. He is afraid to lose you, therefore even calls to mum are perceived with fear, and suddenly you vsyo-taki decide to return back to mother. CHto-something like it or this. If you like it or him, try to give him of more attention! Success!

mohnonogy kanjuk
11.06.2004, 03:36
If to you so roads the union why you do not wish to explain the reason of your calls of mother? Your husband does not understand, so explain to him! I, for example, too would not understand: what for it is necessary to call every day to mother? And I would ask. And to me would respond: " I call because I call ". Pretty argument! But when to me would start to explain... I repeat: if to me have really started to explain... That I am tired to listen to all these reasons gde-that time on pjatyj-the seventh. Also it would be not so interesting and even on the contrary, sticking to me with a question " instead of whether you wish to learn or find out?.. " - at once would speak " is not present! " You simply do not explain the reason, and it is interesting to your husband to know. Basically, here a rod, certainly, about two extremities or ends. That is, as soon as you will start to explain that reason then your husband will think: " Well, anything to itself! Well, yoly-paly! Well, a pancake, delirium! Well, features poberi, on I married! " But, notice, such behaviour of your husband, as well as any muzhik to turn out on a joke, than a boring from absolute misunderstanding much easier. In marriage or spoilage, excuse, misunderstanding should be, but not absolute and not irritating as that happens with completely unfamiliar. Explain to your husband the reason of your calls, yes so explain, that sounded approximately so: " And if has not called, there would be a nuclear war! " Your husband as to me prochlos your report is not jealous, and it is angry by misunderstanding, which between you (on its or his representations) should not be absolutely. To usually very difficultly muzhik to fray or prattle by phone about what hours therefore and it is not so close therefore does not understand. It not illness or disease, however, but iz-for it or this many suffer, I assure you.