PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand. After several months of absence of private life at me...

Asya
06.06.2004, 17:44
Help or Assist to understand. After several months of absence of private life at me has appeared two admirers and I do not know whom to choose. To me of 30 years, I not married. One of them the friend my was or former boj-the friend, we with it or him did not see year, and now he has called and wishes to meet me. He is married, at it or him children, but he to me very much is pleasant also to me it seems we approach or suit each other. We were on a visit at its or his friend and he too has started to call and suggest to meet, he single and speaks, that wishes to marry, but it seemed to me, that at it or him complex or difficult character, he not so likes to reckon with another's opinion, and as a whole he like anything. Thus I correspond with an Englishman whom we met half a year back, he has left from Russia, it or he has a family and hopes to marry it or him practically any though we very much miss the friend on the friend. I yet did not have such complex or difficult situation. What would you make on my place?

ksy
07.06.2004, 23:21
Search for the third

Irishka
09.06.2004, 10:40
Be pleased, that at you so it is a lot of admirers who wish to meet you. At me so anybody is not present.

The anonym
10.06.2004, 01:28
In marriage vidat very much it would be desirable, and that the most terrible all the same for whom, here toko sometimes dies in passports of "grooms" stir or prevent, and so anything, as a whole...

Peach
10.06.2004, 22:37
At you and vybrat-that nobody, expand a zone of search, and make more rigid demands to applicants