PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pomogiiite! To me 25 years, to my gentleman - on 8 (even almost on 9) are more than years....

Mulja
08.06.2004, 03:10
pomogiiite! To me 25 years, to my gentleman - on 8 (even almost on 9) are more than years. Our attitudes or relations only arise, but I am afraid of them. He is pleasant to me, but I am am frightened with a difference in the age of. The matter is that I always dealed with coevals. Now it seems to me, that me the person mature more will arrange, something achieved, knowing that he wants, that is, is more senior than me. It on the one hand. And on the other hand, me it seems, that he too clever, slshkom skilled or experienced, too umudrennyj a life in comparison with me (though he cheerful and at all the bore), Objectively at imenja is not present occasions to consider or count itself glupenkoj and not skilled or experienced - I, as well as he, has already visited marriage or spoilage, at me the perfect education, almost ready dissertation, good prabota, all associates read me very much umenoj and explanatory or sensible. But with it or him I pochemu-that feel myself small, though he to me and does not give an occasion so to think. It seems to me, that I speak any nonsenses to him, that to him with me cannot be very interesting. But it would not be desirable to break off iz-for silly pavors. Can, someone can encourage or tell me the history, or something to advise?

The anonym
09.06.2004, 16:53
You are right, a difference greater or big. At you with it or him different associations, it is not so good. Though there are many exceptions.

Mulja-you are right...
10.06.2004, 06:36
About associations - I do not know, but at us similar interests, values, even experience of home life similar. So it is interesting to me with it or him, to him like with me too, at least he not rassmatrivaej me as the little girl who can powder brains. But pochemu-that when he over me sneers, I start to be afraid, that he is cleverer than me though muzh-the coeval as sneered, and I too that ulcer still. In general, it seems to me, it is what is it simple complexes but as izbavitsja-I do not know....

child
10.06.2004, 18:29
Near ALWAYS provokes, always bt in complexes. And it is good!..