PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have casually found this site through search. I already I am observed at alive psihote...

Inga
24.05.2004, 13:44
I have casually found this site through search. I already
I am observed at the alive psychotherapist, but me
Not stalnovitsja it is easier. I am pregnant, iz-zi
It or This at me more and more serious
Hysterics. Pregnancy proceeds hardly.
Can, I shall lay down on conservation. I always thought,
That I can it, but not so!!!! I already so much
Has lost and lose every day more increasing or more and more. At
Me there were thin and liquid hair. A stomach or belly
In rasjazhkah and I with horror represent myself,
How much there superfluous Adeps. I have recovered on
17 kg!!!! The doctor speaks, that it's OK,
Swell and so on, but a skin!! Former not
Will return. I print now and fingers shiver.
For the sake of what all this? Anything any more I do not want, I
I fall to pieces. Vitamins, creams,
Massage, healthy nutrition...... To sense is not present
Any. Idea fiks last weeks - as
To give birth or travail. I cannot think about health any more
The child, I wish to save though something from
Appearance, already it is so much victims. Cesarean-
Scar. Normal labors - I blizoruka and not
I wish to lose also appeal for
The husband in the intimal plan (THERE all will be stretched or be dragged out).
Anesthesia? A spinal cord I do not want
To touch or tamper with, all girlfriends given birth or travailled with such
Anesthesia of years through five have begun
Are excruciated by pains. For what to me all this? That
All through it have passed or have taken place, does not console. My mother
After sorts or labors has opened also she any more
Has grown thin. I too shall be such - 110 kg and a dyspnea or short wind?
The husband has allocated or removed to pltnomu to the psychologist, on
References. Longly and not clearly spoke, he
Has asked to bring data on that as me
Gave birth or Travailled to mother. Labors were serious, and he is long
Explained what is it zaselo in my subconscious mind and
Now when I have realized all it will be good. But
All becomes good not I has agreed still
About one occurring but I do not believe that he to me
Will help or assist. It is easy or light to him to speak, eto not its or his teeth
Became grey and rough. What to do or make, where
To go?

Aliska
25.05.2004, 19:18
Inga, what for in advance to think, what all will be bad? You your status serious, but quite normal for the extremity or end of pregnancy is simple ustali from pregnancy. In you now a new life and all this for the sake of it or her and is more whom. And in itself will borrow or occupy after sorts or labors.

Inga
26.05.2004, 00:36
All is already bad, worse than ever. I have already lost
Hair and teeth also I continue to lose. I already all in
Extensions. Why all for the sake of the NEW LIFE?
I that, has already ended? All desire
To become mother, all plans - all has failed. I with
Such melancholy I recollect the past. On job not
To return some more years. There me
Will have time to forget. Really, my life
Has ended. A birth of the child - the beginning of the extremity or end
Mothers. It is worse than mors.

Miracle
26.05.2004, 12:04
Hello, Inga. Understand, that you not the first and not last who passes or takes place through similar test. Yes, to you it is now serious. Probably, you feel the thick cow, it is a pity to you former appearance. But when on light there will be you dite, yours plolt and a blood, you surround its or his love and care. You will spend all time for this constantly shouting alive komok. It will be necessary to Him that is, to drink, diapers to replace. Here to you will have no time to Adeps, whether know. Necessarily pohudee and the beauty to you will return (yes she and did not leave anywhere:)

The anonym
27.05.2004, 09:30
Understand, these are others! Forgive or excuse, I again about
Friends. But all girlfriends have been adjusted or have been set up on
The child, and then instead of the beauty and
Time received love of the child. It or him
It was pleasant to be squozen with them, to prepare to eat,
As children play the cook. But me now about
It or This and dumat-that is unpleasant. To me it is not necessary
Love rebeka, that that he my flesh and a blood.
I have my own flesh, and this
Fleshes it is now very bad. And the child is not I,
This other essence. Never understood
Mothers realizing in the child. I not
Was or Is able or skilful to dance - I shall send to its or his school of dances.
What for pleasure? HE will be able to dance it,
Instead of YOU. Now my feelings to the child are similar
On feelings to a tumour which takes away from me
All. Which all the same, that with me will be. He
Does not wish to take a calcium from vitamins, to him
Submit my teeth! I Am afraid of these feelings, but
I understand, that one more visit to the stomatologist - and
I shall begin to hate this child.

liska
29.05.2004, 01:44
What sense in your experiences? The child himself will not resolve)) and it is necessary to give birth or travail all the same, better nastraivates on normal labors. Cesarean not vyhod-mothers are worse both to the child, and. Certainly, a former figure any more will not return, but to be in the form of it is possible. Often I see women even with 2 3 children and a smart figure.

Miracle
30.05.2004, 17:04
You know, about what you now speak: a teeth, appearance. Extensions is prihodjashche-leaving, and the child, he a life is eternally.

Inga
31.05.2004, 18:01
Excuse, the report has flied, I not
Has finished speaking. I feel, that I kill also myself and
It or Him. The most awful, that all reasonable reasons
Cause umenja double quantity or amount same
Reasonable, but speaking against the child.
Raspisyvanie pleasures of a maternity
Causes disgust. For day of sorts or labors I wait with
Horror. And if from this child will grow
To another's me the person? And if we shall not converge
Characters? So much friends, very much
Good people, not the god knows who, cannot find
Tongue with the child.

Well here
01.06.2004, 15:51
oshmar it is direct... Such it is necessary to forbid to become pregnant in general... Extensions disturb it or her...

Lena
03.06.2004, 02:29
And I have a friend - the future child is not going to day with a breast to feed - the form of a breast does not wish to spoil. Happen mamashki. Interestingly, Inga, you will feed? Yes do not experience so, about a teeth I shall not tell or say, but hair, a skin is all from hormonal reorganization, all will return. And THERE nothing will be stretched or be dragged out, this all myths, especially, if a cut to make, all will be good.

Tier
03.06.2004, 22:53
At you simply depression and you it is strong ustali from pregnancy. Address to other psychotherapist, times with it or this of contact do not find and try - to a maximum now to itself positive emotions to deliver. Do not experience, all to you will return are serious 9 months, but they will pass or take place also all will come in norm or rate. Anything at you there so it will not be stretched or will not be dragged out, that then the husband could not deliver pleasure. And the love to the child will be, even if not at once. I for example in 20 years of a cub have got or started - specially did not plan, but here such condoms at us not strong were, that has flown then at once after wedding. But abortion to do or make did not want, though also the child on 4 course clear business especially did not wish. Another's children too then did not involve me and sjusjukanie with kids caused only a casting-off. And too there were ideas, that I veslaja a life in 20 years has ended and here now all only for it or him, such it will be not known. Pregnancy was very serious and labors, unfortunately, too. The paid medicine was then not for me. Therefore after sorts or labors too has become hollow in depression and to the child firstly only the feeling otvestvennosti was. I remember the letter to mum from a maternity home, that I moral urodka and do not like the child, and as I now shall live in general if at me to only the feeling of the responsibility is and what at us then with it or him attitudes or relations will be... And then all has come. In half a year I already could not present myself a life without the kid. And in general badly understood, how it I could live earlier without the child. It simply transition in other status, it much more richly internally previous also believe, your life does not come to an end, but only - to the present begins with the advent of the child! Do not worry, by way of appearance all at you will be adjusted, the main thing internal harmony with itself to find, and that it has more quickly occured or happened - address to the good doctor and about what do not regret.

GERA
05.06.2004, 13:43
Everything, that it was possible to tell or say here - it is already told or said... If you want - all will return: both a figure, and a teeth, both hair, and a skin... There would be a desire. And for itself still will be)

Asenka
06.06.2004, 06:09
The monument should to your husband be put! The same what patience should be had, what every day such to listen or auscultate, and he also to the doctor drives you!!! Stop to become hysterical, if the husband to save want. Muzhiks of such psychosises do not maintain. And when the child will be born, will be even worse and if now to not take itself in arms or hand, it is possible to lose all in general. Advice or council real, at me two children, last time the situation was similar, as a result my husband has left. Here also do or make conclusions!!! By the way, I now very much like a daughter, have grown thin, have calmed down also hair have restored. With a teeth it is more complex or difficult, but too to solve or decide is possible. My extensions from muzhiks do not confuse anybody, normal muzhiks fine understand, that such the given birth or travailled woman. Moreover, the woman having children subconsciously is perceived by the man as more preferable sex object because she is capable to give birth to healthy posterity. On job I too was arranged, with a life is happy or enough. So do not despond. Take itself in arms or hand, the adult person, eventually!!!

MARI
06.06.2004, 18:40
Little girls who cannot bear or take out or zaberemenit, would strangle you. Why all so is not fair......

Marjana
07.06.2004, 12:56
I should give birth or travail in couple of days, young, successful as it seems to me, the woman. Vision - disgusting, but in Sydney have persuaded to give birth or travail independently. bjalas it is terrible, and now sometimes finds, but I understand, what is it all ltsh a hormonal storm (as at monthly.) and labors are same function of a female organism as well as acceptance of peep and natural departures.
I believe, that at you Inga simply to regret desire of (at me too, believe!). Buy or purchase to itself "toy" - cosmetics or something, will help or assist!
ALL PRJDET!
And vision at me - 10 diopters. If to give itself up as a bad job, what for to live, I do not understand!

Katya
09.06.2004, 00:24
Inga, you carry delirium. The majority of extensions will be cleaned or removed, if you will go in for sports even on a floor chasika at home. That will remain, will be poorly appreciable. Will grow thin! Everyone grow thin, and you anywhere will not get to. Hair, a teeth - all to be restored. "There" nothing to change! All will be good!!!

The pigeon
10.06.2004, 15:33
" - the beginning of the extremity or end of mother " - what nonsense it you have thought up a birth of the child?

Alex
10.06.2004, 17:37
If to you so your appearance for certain you will have forces is terribly important to be engaged in itself. Gymnastics and other.. And if in itself to be engaged, both hair, and a teeth, and a figure will come to norm or rate.. And if forces will not suffice, so your laziness to you more important your appearance and the child here not means and!! Be afraid that will begin to hate the child?? Then give its or his those people to that he it will be necessary, that he lived surrounded by love, care and caress, instead of hatred complaining mamashki, rastraivajushchejsja iz-for the appearance, but for vostanovlenija this or it not wishing and a finger to stir. YES to restore appearance it is more difficult, than to support or maintain that that was.. But in fact it is possible or probable.. That your mum has carried that, speaks only that to her after sorts or labors rest was more important than appearance.. Here and result.. And you are not lazy also ALL ALL it will turn out.. And the result will be shaking or amazing;tremendous. When the person works above the appearance day by day and gradually starts to see fetuses of the works, he blossoms.. And to blossom also the surrounded love of the child and the husband it is a million times more pleasant!! And about " I shall be stretched or be dragged out THERE " to you I shall tell or say here that: after sorts or labors the husband in me hardly zatiskivaetsja now, iz-for that that a seam tverdee than earlier up to sorts or labors the muscle was. To my husband there was a sex it is pleasant even more. So in vain be anxious, ask epiziotomiju and all will be a fascicle.. Well certainly nedelju-two will sit painfully and to a toilet - big to go (but it and without epiziotomii too it is sick) but as they say "beauty" demands victims.. Know, INGA, many women eat hormonal tablets daily from year to year and terribly get fat, only for the sake of hope for that that zaberemennet can, that can have the child.. I here too wish to have a flat stomach or belly and the tightened resilient breast after sorts or labors.. But yet I have no.. Yes, I eat, yes a little, a little bit I do or make exercises, but there is not enough for that that the stomach or belly became absolutely flat.. And here now instead of that that press to shake while malyshka sleeps, I zasela for a computer..:-) but I do not complain.. I know, that if very much I shall want, I shall have, let even by extreme efforts:-) And more!!! Why you rebenka-blame that?? You have engendered it or him, and your organism chooses ways as to him your child to feed.. And that have painted kak-as if the child himself at the will inside of you zasel and guzzles you as the vampire.. Bosh what.. Did not want the child, it was necessary will be protected.. And have wanted, so do not blame the child that you have wanted it or him. It is your organism decides the kid to feed as him and whence substances to take. And more.. What if not a secret at you plans have failed?? Muzhiks in bed to wear out one movement of a femur?? I doubt, that at you such plans were.. What plany-that have failed??