PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My liked husband similar already during the moment of conception took place as...

Naira Rustamova
09.06.2004, 23:58
The dear doctor! My liked husband similar already during the moment of conception took place as the tyrant, he logiko-sensornyj the introvert, and I intuitivno-the emotional extrovert. To me it is very difficult with it or him though we adore each other and on a background vzaimouvazhenija at it or him vsyo-taki constant attempts to arrange in family an authoritative regimen. I already even have refused idea to give birth to us to the child while he periodically not in a status to supervise itself(himself), and children at it or him are not present and theoretically he kogda-nibud plpniruet to get or start them. But to refuse from each other we not in a status, koe-as I cope with it or him using sense of humour, but my feeling of elementary pride cannot sometimes bear or sometimes take out its or his orders and full suppression of my person. He the person creative, and I too, I.Q. at us about identical 135 on Ajzenku, me 28, to him 34. I believe that much I can gradually momenjat having restored equilibrium, but from what extremity or end nchat?!!! I also consulted on reception at the psychotherapist zhivyom. She has told or said, that is possible or probable he not up to the extremity or end realizes verbally all that speaks me bad, and that differences of moods and agressija, inherent in him probably helps or assists him as sculptor to create so successfully as it is at present and what to alter it or him probably, but there is a danger, that when he will start to realize, think and restrain before to splash out a rage, he becomes more passive as the sculptor. He for example not reflecting at all puts the signature on sculptures created by me, and is dared or laughs over me when someone praises my jobs or I tell that have made something. He climbs to finish my products and appropriates or gives them... I pretend that and should be, because I do not doubt that contest of the rights besspolezno, he fondly believes that that that he considers or counts beloym, from any other foreshortening cannot be differently than white... And that who even politely tries to have near to it or him the opinion vyzyvat on itself(himself) its or his aggression thus. Thus the doctor has told or said that at us on types of the person the unity of contrasts and if we shall learn vzaimodopolnjat each other our life becomes almost ideal:-)... I Strelets, he the Twin. Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing.
You can see or overlook products of the husband on its or his site (if it will give you a greater or big picture about its or his person):
http//www. rustamovff. h1. ru

Olga
10.06.2004, 04:45
The patience and work, certainly, will grind all! But it is better to find similar.

Bobrov A.E.
10.06.2004, 15:58
Similar, that your husband - the big child. If you will have a small child much can be changed (but in the good or bad party or side, to tell or say difficultly). If you want something izmeni in attitudes or relations in the beginning solve that you would like and than for the sake of it or this you can offer. And then: whether your husband on such is capable? To begin changes is the most easier than that it is necessary to show regularly to him its or his role as she looks or appears from. For example, to imitate it or him, grotesquely to play from itself mummy for it or him. To threaten with "children's" punishments.