PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Your help is very necessary to me!!!!!! Two days ago at me mind or wit...

Anna
07.06.2004, 10:13
Hello! Your help is very necessary to me!!!!!!
Two days ago at me the dog has died. She was very young and its or her mors was for all full unexpectedness. We with the husband have made everything, that could, but she has died for two days. I very much liked it or her, and now I can not be in the house, emptiness is so intolerable for me. I wish to take the puppy precisely same what was she and to name its or her name. But friends do not advise all to me more in general to get or start a dog. And me so toshno, that I even cannot eat the second day, and on the house of anything to do or make I do not want. WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE?

Kaprizka
07.06.2004, 13:06
Can give birth is better to you to the child?

Calibre
07.06.2004, 17:29
At me the dog has died half a year back, her dylo 13, and last three years we lived with her not together. And all the same, now when I see in park of a poodle, black, with similar komplektsiej and expression of the dog physiognomy, at me heart is compressed, so it is a pity my dog.

Herring
08.06.2004, 17:29
Yes, konechno-when want, Kaprizka, to get or start, say, homjachka-that is necessary to think masshtabnee and to get or start the child. Then, if chto-in the Bird's market to change)). Anna, a dog another get or start, only a name of this dog to name it or her not nuzhno-the bad sign, at my girlfriend four dogs of one breed and with one nickname dohli one for another... Easier or simply to impart or inoculate a dog nado-from unexpectedness. And all.

It is lovely
10.06.2004, 05:15
Anna, dog is very much the greater or big responsibility. If you are ready years on 15 - to feed, walk, look after, treat, consult to the husband and get or start other dog. Only it is necessary to find out all taki from what has died last - if it was any infectious disease it is necessary to process well ALL apartment bleaching powder, etc. and to wait with a new dog, differently or otherwise a little
The result can be sad again.

Well here
10.06.2004, 15:56
Do not listen to friends and zavedo to itself other dog. In a life everyone happens...